306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The Racetractor. The End.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Page 100! Big Grin
(18-09-2015, 06:57 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Page 100! Big Grin

go on there tom! for making page 100! you have won an onion bjahi
I can't eat onions. Confused

It's quite sad I've been waiting for that for the last 20 or so posts... lol
Dam you i wanted this that page declaration. 150 it is then. How dare i pack instead of look at a forum
I'm on page 60?!
Why are you all 40pages ahead of me?!

(18-09-2015, 06:04 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like its pulling pretty well! Just leave the drifting to the experts Smile

Yeah too right!

I was keen for a run again in the dry in the PM as camp and quarry were so slippy you couldn't carry much speed through them...

But the thieving gits wanted £40 for 5 laps!

You could all aim for the 3000th post?!
Well according to tapa gay.
You can change the amount of posts you see per page. I recoken mine mine and toms are set the same.
Theres always one... Rolleyes

I'm on the standard 30 posts per page...

Edit - Piggy, if you're seeing a lot more posts per page, that might explain why you get pic loading issues?
Changed...
What peer pressure can do! lol
lol
Video of same session, different guy

https://youtu.be/9v6uo0e_3lI
Omfg Piggy, I love your car! Your driving aint half bad either Big Grin

From 6:00 onwards you were nicely on line and at ~8:15 i liked your overtaking and dirty discharge from your back passage Wink whoosh...gone Wink

Shitty corsa's getting in the way must have been annoying.
^^^in that video he was trying at least, but nah Wink just nah

Whats the weight difference between your car and the corsa, do you know?
Looks good Piggy! Nice to see a stupid boy racer in his Corsa get overtaken!
What was in that 172 to do you know? Was surprised it was slightly pullng away from you at the start with a good 40bhp down at least if standard!
(24-09-2015, 06:45 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good Piggy! Nice to see a stupid boy racer in his Corsa get overtaken!
What was in that 172 to do you know? Was surprised it was slightly pullng away from you at the start with a good 40bhp down at least if standard!

Thats called being powered by the correct fuel Wink lol
(24-09-2015, 05:57 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: [ -> ]Omfg Piggy, I love your car! Your driving aint half bad either Big Grin

From 6:00 onwards you were nicely on line and at ~8:15 i liked your overtaking and dirty discharge from your back passage Wink whoosh...gone Wink

Shitty corsa's getting in the way must have been annoying.
^^^in that video he was trying at least, but nah Wink just nah

Whats the weight difference between your car and the corsa, do you know?

No idea pal, corsa be lighter for sure. Glad you like?

(24-09-2015, 06:45 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good Piggy! Nice to see a stupid boy racer in his Corsa get overtaken!

The black one that is in front at the beginning? I thnk its a 182...
But regardless, it was the first half of a soaking wet lap, first time out since rad updates and first time out in wet... I was giving things some space! 
As you can see, after 1st chicance I am all over the pathetic renault, backing off after only a squirt into 4th gear! 

The turbo corsa, turbo clio and evo that was behind me at the start of session... All learnt that derv is the real mans juice :lol hehe
The red one at the start Piggy, that induction noise sounds insanely good for a derv! 
Matt.... Get ready for incoming fire lol
(24-09-2015, 08:33 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]The red one at the start Piggy, that induction noise sounds insanely good for a derv! 

Oh the red 172 that overtook all the cars in front and pulled away? Tongue

I was born ready Wink
(24-09-2015, 08:33 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]The red one at the start Piggy, that induction noise sounds insanely good for a derv! 

Crumbs i didnt even notice a red one... Many muppets willing to dive down the inside at the peril of others though, I wasn't up for that.

Maybe it was the same one that was totally trashed at the end of the day? I'm sure that was a pumped up steroid infused clio wasn't it?!

I duno, I can't please everyone. I overtook as many cars as I came across, as soon as I had clear track it was red flagged
Its the wost font ever... choose a better one! Look on dafont or something.
(24-09-2015, 11:45 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Its the wost font ever... choose a better one! Look on dafont or something.

Hehe.

Nah I think I'm keeping it... Just to annoy you.

Just like you keep wearing that one shirt... Just annoy anyone who likes fashion Tongue
For someone who's into cars your not very observant piglet Tongue

The flame red 172 that done you is completely different too the capsiscum red 182 trophy that was (quite severely!) written off Wink
I'm into my cars, it runs in my blood...

Thats why I care very little about which crappy clio it is or what crappy vauxhall I passed!

Not quite sure how he done me when he was 5/6 cars ahead of me to start with?!

Either way, I was out there. I enjoyed it. I owned MY session and MY time.
Hook line and sinker lol

He was directly in front of you off the grid boyo Wink
There was a black one directly in front of me in the queue...

Or are you colour blind?!
Well either i'm colour blind or this is a flame red 172...

[Image: piglet_zpsw1odaest.png]
Ah so you're not colour blind....

For a guy who is so into his cars I'm amazed you can't tell the difference between a corsa bonnet and a 306 one and the difference between a 1.6 16v petrol engine sound and a 2.1 diesel

lmao

(or read the title/my post)
I also thought you were referring to the second video too..
(24-09-2015, 03:35 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I also thought you were referring to the second video too..

I have been refferring to both.

I'm not sure why peeps are getting confused between the two videos of the same session inside a COMPLETELY different car!?!
All you can see is a blue bonnet at an angle?! You can't see any dashboard, some people don't have sound on either so how are they to know?!

I didn't have any sound on & thought it was your car until the corsa came up behind your car!

I should have know though as I was thinking the whole time how good their driving was, was going to give you a compliment! Wink