306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Epic prank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.facebook.com/v/4042500216676

I think we can take some lessons from this...next time someone gets convinced it's their raccoon filter has gone, we need to get a real raccoon filter made.
Link. Y u no work???
that is, A-MAZING!

reminds me of those crazy jap ones, i saw one were this guy was set up in a changing room, and the mirror was a two way mirror, with a chick like the one from the ring, then she eventually jumped through the wall and started running towards him. f*cking funny stuff
Love how she just looks away the first time as if she hasn't seen her! This is class
(27-11-2012, 10:00 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Love how she just looks away the first time as if she hasn't seen her!

tbf, thats exactly what i'd do...

"this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real"
I would die if that happened to me. It would literally give me a heart attack, I'd be terrified! And doing the same as Sam.....
yeah, not gunna lie, I'm a massive pussy with shit like that...
Same. I refuse to watch scary films because I know I'll regret it and be shit scared for ages after. I admit, I am a wimp!
Can't see it, but is it the lift with the ghost?

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/11/27/terr...tor-prank/

That?

I would shit a brick, instant reaction would probably end up with the girl beaten
That's the one!
i'll still watch horror films, but i'll shit myself, and enjoy scaring myself (no matter how i word that, it still sounds weird). spiritual/supernatural horrors freak me out the most tho. cant watch them. things like exorcist, the omen, shit like that. nooo thank you.
Watched the paranormal activities back to back. Safe to say I didn't sleep that night. I have an overactive imagination. To the point I create situations in my head and my imagination is too strong and it makes me think it's actually happening. It's not good. I once made myself believe I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse purely because I heard a metallic scrapping. Immediately imagination kicks in and decides its a zombie dragging a shovel. So that's me f*cked for the night haha
lol

tbf, if i hear a noise and i dont know what it is, i cant sleep until i either find out what it is, or convince myself its not demon clowns coming to possess my soul Rofl
I once woke up at about 3 am and heard what sounded like someone digging, and straight away was wide awake wondering wtf was going on. I thought someone was being buried in my neighbour's garden! Turns out one of my neighbours just had a poor habit of gardening at odd times!!
poor habit of gardening at odd times? at f*cking 3 am??

he probably was burying a body... thats the only reason id be digging at 3 am...
Covering up the latest victim right Sam?
yep. how else do you think i get laid? i'm too 'quirky' to pull lmao
this was epic ahahah
(27-11-2012, 10:30 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I once made myself believe I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse purely because I heard a metallic scrapping. Immediately imagination kicks in and decides its a zombie dragging a shovel. So that's me f*cked for the night haha

lol

I've been looking after everything alone for the last month as everyone was on holiday... which means I'm looking after 2 houses on the same property... this involves letting some dogs out every night around 11. We have a bit of land. There's no lights here so it's pitch black. Lets just say the above is what my mind does when there's a noise in a hedge... Or the stones make a sound... All I can say is thank god for my 2 large dogs and my samurai sword (with the cover on it's more of a large metal stick) lol