306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lynx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have emailed these guys 5 times today over the last 2 months about a lightwieght bottum pulley for my hdi...

Are these guys still trading or are they just being ignorant?!

I would go somewhere else cos im not overly impressed with their service so far... but, alas, i dunno where else to go!
Tried ringing them? 02392 499031
I have Richws mobile number, I normally text him tell him how much lube I have for parts lol. Haven't seen many posts from him on the '6 forum recently so might be busy
Okay, cheers Matt. Fancy droppng a text to ask if hecan do a bottom pulley for a hdi?

Danny, i'll give them a ring when im back in uk. Wanted to give them plenty of notice if they need to make it or something as i want to get down to kris' in december
They are usually good at answering the phone. The bottom pulleys arent a bod price but for anything else make sure you take some lube
I live just around the corner? Want me to burn their shop down for you?
Sean, the ones they sell are only for the 6' i believe, so if you want one for your car i expect they'd have to make it custom
Only if they cant do me a hdi pulley 4way! And dum, u didntsee anything!! ninja

I no danny, thats why ive been trying to email him for ages!!
I've text him for you

Pretty sure lynx do hdi ones too, either that or cg cars do
Mwah x
£97.50 delivered.
Will probably be a bank transfer, in which I believe I have his details too Smile
Ill be down at krisb's so i can pick it up.

Ill ring him when i get home. As he got them in stock then?
I presume so. What date are you back and collecting? I'll let him know you will pick it up. He's out the country till Friday iirc
Lynx

the guy to talk to is Richard Walker his email addy is...

garage number is 02392499031 they give his mobile as 07732822546

ive bought two now although the second one the price had gone up by £ra*e for a lump of aluminium
first one has been on the car over 12 months now recently had the cambelt done and the pully is showing NO marks from the belt
unlike a previous member here who had a belt chew its way into a pulley
Keep up Smile its done. Just need Sean to confirm a day for collection
bless him getting senile in his old age Smile
cant help if you young feckers talk in code!
(27-11-2012, 05:05 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]cant help if you young feckers talk in code!

get with the times cully! god!
Hahaha morse code?
Matt. Yhpm x
Can I burn their garage down yet?
After I've picked it up... Or you could go in, grab my pulley and I'll give u 50 notes then u can burn it down!

Why the hatred?
Rich W is currently out of the cuntry and has been for the last few weeks. Hes back some time this week IIRC. So hes not ignoring you hes just on his holidays.