306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Some girls have no respect for themselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
f*ck you, I'm not watching that again!
Meh, predictable, ive seen better
I'd still shag it!
(26-11-2012, 11:40 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]I'd still shag it!

Seconded
And to think, I'M the one with the reputation for putting my dick in anything...
Saw this lAst night. Knew it was coming but still pooped me self!!!
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/babes-of-...rce=vicefb

i do not agree with or condone any of the views in the above article.
(27-11-2012, 12:22 AM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/babes-of-...rce=vicefb

i do not agree with or condone any of the views in the above article.

that was an entertaining read, but like the story about your mate that didn't wear his seat belt... Can't see the relevance...?
Ok, im going to assume we were supposed to get scared? That didnt work.

I was more dissapointed by the fact that girls actually sell themselves like this. Flaunting for attention.
She's slightly less gobby than most women, I'd call that a keeper.
(26-11-2012, 11:49 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]And to think, I'M the one with the reputation for putting my dick in anything...

Haaa.
Looks like the girl I took home when she woke up in the morning and I sobered up
(27-11-2012, 03:11 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the girl I took home when she woke up in the morning and I sobered up

So you've met my ex then.
(27-11-2012, 03:14 AM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-11-2012, 03:11 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the girl I took home when she woke up in the morning and I sobered up

Lmao hahahahaha
get the duct tape out problem solved no annoying shrieking
(27-11-2012, 03:21 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]get the duct tape out problem solved no annoying shrieking

Yep! That's her.
(27-11-2012, 03:14 AM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]

Have her back bud I'd rather pour a kettle over my testicals than go round 2
Meh, she's pretty fit either way
Dammit, every bloody time, trying to wake and bake in peace here, two minutes later and some bastard drops the fear in my lap. First day off in over a week and you help me start it like this. Prick.

Loves ya really. lol
Ay if me and andy had to wake up with it so do you
Y U NO HAVE ENOUGH FRAMES PER SECOND!!
Rofl

Stonking find, rep for that man!
I don't understand how you guys can look at women without getting frustrated. I am forced to see cwspelle's avatar everytime he posts. I don't understand the relevance of it, a woman in her bra with headphones on, it doesn't make sense but he refuses to explain it to me.
So you're telling me you look at the female form and get frustrated... in what way exactly?

I can happily look at a well formed lady for some time before I even get bored!
(27-11-2012, 12:15 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you guys can look at women without getting frustrated. I am forced to see cwspelle's avatar everytime he posts. I don't understand the relevance of it, a woman in her bra with headphones on, it doesn't make sense but he refuses to explain it to me.
It frustrates me too, I keep wondering how she dares to be outside of the kitchen.
You disappoint me.
(27-11-2012, 12:57 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]So you're telling me you look at the female form and get frustrated... in what way exactly?

I can happily look at a well formed lady for some time before I even get bored!

In the way that I know I can never have that, nor can I masturbate to it since I came home from uniBlush
what?? why not?? danger wanks FTMFW!!
Pages: 1 2