306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Everybody, meet Cecilia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My new 306. She's a phase 3 xsi, used to belong to Matt.

[Image: IMAG0542.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0544.jpg]

Obviously there is a fair bit to do, suspension, engine mounts, engine, interior, bodywork, bonnet, bumpers, wheels, brakes, exhaust, lights and so on and so forth.

I have a few plans, most I'm keeping under my hat for now, purely cuz I don't want to plan lots of stuff then not be able to afford it.

On the road plan is for the spring/summer, and want her looking good for FCS '13

Enjoy Smile
She looks.... naked.
Get in Sam Smile Good to see you rescuing another fair 306 maiden Tongue

I think I know your plans for it, but will wait to see them unfold! Good luck! And please continue to look after the nad!!
(26-11-2012, 03:45 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]She looks.... naked.
yes, very! once its a bit drier I'll start putting all the shinies that have been gathering on her

(26-11-2012, 03:48 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Get in Sam Smile Good to see you rescuing another fair 306 maiden Tongue

I think I know your plans for it, but will wait to see them unfold! Good luck! And please continue to look after the nad!!

haha thanks Ed! The NAD always gets my love! Some of the bigger plans you know for it won't be going on for a while, that's the most expensive plan! lol
paintwork actually looks ok in that photo...if you squint.
you know where i am when you start fitting parts!
haha yeah, even when you're a bit closer, it still *looks* ok, feels rouger than a badger's arse tho! lol had a go a wet sanding it with some 280 grit, made a HUGE difference! but then it started raining and I didn't want to get wet. AGAIN.
Haha it just needed flattish back but ran out of time/money/patience/love

Hope this is gunna be beaut! Glad it didn't get scrapped and has gone to a loving home Smile
It'll get more than a flatting back! I'm thinking, nitromors watered down and put in a pressure washer detergent bottle...?
Tbh mate it was rolled flatted then sprayed, just thinners wanted to take the paint off when I accidentally spilt it. Nitromorse, thinners, spray bottle done!
ah awesome, that makes it cheaper! lol
Yeah man. Should be easy to strip Smile lemme know when you attacking it or fitting shinies. I'll come help Smile
awesome sauce, will do!
is it being wrapped sam? did i hear you say matt black?
yeah it's getting wrapped, but matt black? f*ck off, matt black looks shit on 306s!!

I've decided on the vinyl, but, ninja
Gunna be orange yeah? Tongue would look awesome hahha
no.... *shakes head*
Flying vinyl cocks?
ninja
do you know what would top it all off mate?

The old smoothed bumpers Matt done Wink
^ lol

I was going to say I'll help with the spraying but if it's being vinyled then fair play!

Looking forward to seeing this mate, give me a shout if and when you want a hand Smile
(26-11-2012, 04:38 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Flying vinyl cocks?
hmm....

(26-11-2012, 05:37 PM)Mowle5677 Wrote: [ -> ]do you know what would top it all off mate?

The old smoothed bumpers Matt done Wink

lol nah, that's alright! not a massive fan of the smoothed bumpers! *some* smoothing *may* or *may not* make an appearance.... ninja

(26-11-2012, 05:47 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]^ lol

I was going to say I'll help with the spraying but if it's being vinyled then fair play!

Looking forward to seeing this mate, give me a shout if and when you want a hand Smile

careful, i might take you up on that, in the guise of flatting back, lots and lots of flatting back. and filling. (giggity) lol
good to see another being saved!
Happy to see this living on, loved this car. Many a fond memory of muchos offensiveness Big Grin

Will keep an eye on this, look forward to progress Smile
cheers guys Smile

haha yep, I heard something about it being nick named 'the offender'?? it'll be JUST as offensive, if not more so... Big Grin
Haha, yeah that's the one, I came up with that and think it was quite apt! Very glad to hear it, look forward to actually hearing it Big Grin
haha ill say! i had that same exhaust on Irene, people didn't like getting lifts off me lol

it'll go back on, with some more win pipery Big Grin
Yeah I remember when he sold it to you actually, it's awesome! Haha, it's how much you have to raise your voice to have a normal conversation lol

Sounds winnar!
haha yeah, something 130 odd dB at 65mph... shouting, ears ringing, ear plugs, tinnitus, permanent ear damage, awesomness, being heard coming from miles away, waking up the neighbours, announcing your arrival on the limiter at the roundabout down the road...

all things synonymous with that exhaust lol
Nice to see you back in a 306 chap Smile keeping it matt white or spraying it a different colour?
Well... It's a start I guess! Lol
You say your getting it wrapped Sam?
How much you lookin at for that?
Pages: 1 2