306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How do I remove the dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have removed the side ones and the 2 centre ones but it seems to be stuck on the top any ideas :/
iirs, you have to go in the engine bay , take out the scuttle panel and theres a bolt behind there Big Grin most people forget about that one
Cheers mate just done it thanks
Is it a bastard to remove, how long does it take as I have squeaks from behind the dash and was thinking to remove to sort them...?
devils_fuel Wrote:Is it a bastard to remove
Yes!

Hateful job so it is, so much to take off and fiddly bits at that. As for time, I think KrisB can do a full heater matrix change in something like 4 -6 hrs....took me probably closer to 10 or 12!

Any idea what you think might be rattling, I didn't really think there would be that much to rattle, might be easier to try and stuff foam or something in the rough direction of the rattles!
I decided to take my car off the road to do a heater matrix and FMIC, ripped the dash out in July 2008 and put it back in August 2009

f*cking nightmare.com
Lol it took the whole of 4 hours to take the dash out and replace the heater matrix and put back together but it was a real pain in the arse
Taking the dash apart is easy. Putting everything back is the bitch.
decided...squeaks and rattles can stay