306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: EHRMEHGHERD ITS FRydEEEE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Ty's failed attempt at a Friday thread... here's mine lmao

Plans?

I'm still off work, new blower arriving tomorrow, car will be on the road saturday night, hopefully for more than 10 mins this time lol

Relaxing day Sunday before Xmas shopping Monday in Glasgow as it's payday yassss.
I admit my thread was rubbish

Well just picked up an s16 interior so going collect it tonight. Then tomoz after work busy day fit interior. Sideskirts an spoiler lol
Busy boy

Edit Working 8 til 3 tomoz so time tight lol
Friday, gay as f*ck shift, 8am-8am :/
Saturday 8am-6pm, but being paid time and a half, f*ck yeah!! Then got Sam and grant coming to pick up the excesspie. And grants dropping off a few shinies for me Big Grin
Sunday. Back to work Sad 8-6pm again. Then home. Sleep lots.
Friday: interview.
Saturday: relax chill out and hope I impressed enough to warrant employment.
Sunday: final GP. (Come on Vettel.)
Monday: continue the long hunt towards employment.
Ermehgerd forgot about the F1 on Sunday too, going to be an epic weekend tbh. Money's on a wet race and alonso clinching the title, can't stand that German fairy boy
I'm in Hanoi, vietnam. It's f*cking crazy. They drive like nutters here. Mental, mopeds everywhere have to constanley dodge being hit by them while trying to walk down the street.

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. Might go to one of the islands on ha long bay!
First off, f*ck Alonso, he's a lady garden.

Today, Irene gets collected, then uni work, then maybe a few beers
tomorrow, round to grants, then down to Matt's
Sunday, back from Matt's, then into London to meet some old school chums
Friday: day off wooooo!! Gonna be cleaning the house inside & out, wet vaccing the carpets, tidying it right up ready for Xmas today
Saturday: Need to nip down to the car to collect a few bits for people @ the Xmas meet. Then on to play Hockey just after lunch! Quick beer in the clubhouse after, and then home for dindins
Sunday: Up early to decorate the house for Xmas!!! Big Grin Then probably go for a walk, and just generally chill. Need to work out my Xmas shopping too!
Monday: Day off wooooooooo!! gonna probably try and sort my Xmas shopping. then I might piss about with the car. I dunno, just enjoy the time off!!
Friday: Waiting for my exhaust gasket to show up in the post while the weather stays nice so i can fit my de-cat Big Grin
Saturday: Working..
Sunday: No idea yet, maybe go for a hoon?
Today: Working from home...
Saturday: No plans apart from a hair appt. got to keep deese locks fresh.
Sunday: Heading to Strictly_Derv/Max's to play with 205's, look at cars and sand some wheels down.... (maybe not as ive just done ma nails)
Friday, working 8pm till 8pm

Saturay, getback in at 8pm, beer then bed.

sunday, of till 8pm, lounging around the pool till 6, food, work!
Well just been out in car an brakes feel weird so will be checking fluid an bleeding them tomoz.

They seem to be hitting the floor when pressed
(23-11-2012, 11:07 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Friday, gay as f*ck shift, 8am-8am :/
Saturday 8am-6pm, but being paid time and a half, f*ck yeah!! Then got Sam and grant coming to pick up the excesspie. And grants dropping off a few shinies for me Big Grin

not just sam and grant ninja

my weekend consists of work most probably!

On call from 5pm today so will no doubt get loads of calls Sad
Inbetween them calls though i will be fitting my drivers seat and hopefully torsion bars and then going for a hoon to test it all out!
Tonight - Sweet F.A.
Saturday - Sweet F.A.
Sunday - Sweet F.A.

Big Grin
(23-11-2012, 03:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Inbetween them calls though i will be fitting my drivers seat and hopefully torsion bars and then going for a hoon to test it all out!

You coming aswell? f*ck might hve to actually tidy up the spare room then.
Realise you gotta be up by 8 on Sunday right haha
(23-11-2012, 04:02 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-11-2012, 03:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

You coming aswell? f*ck might hve to actually tidy up the spare room then.
Realise you gotta be up by 8 on Sunday right haha

yeah...i thought sam had told you i was coming.
Yeah i know. ive got to be available for work at 9 so dont care if im up early
Did I not? Oh. My bad.

matt, nialls coming down too
Such a douche, just FYI bring food/beer/tomatoes/sleeping stuff delete as applicable.

Bringing two cars? As parking is a tight squeeze, so may need to leave a "car" at the pub down the road and come up to mine in one
(23-11-2012, 05:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Such a douche, just FYI bring food/beer/tomatoes/sleeping stuff delete as applicable.

Bringing two cars? As parking is a tight squeeze, so may need to leave a "car" at the pub down the road and come up to mine in one

nah im coming in the drift slag with the two bumboys. or actually i could drive and claim the mileage. after all i am practically going to work haha
Haha it's up to you, gunna try and see if it's okay to use the field to park