306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti6 exhaust manifold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title. No particular damage. 25 quid collected or I will drive a small distance to deliver. Or I work over most of London and surrounding areas so if you live around the m25, bonus for you! Can get a price for postage if needs be.
Could keep it till the summer for me to drive down there and then help me fit it to my 1.8. Wink managed to get a tutorial of this up yet?
SRowell Wrote:Could keep it till the summer for me to drive down there and then help me fit it to my 1.8. Wink managed to get a tutorial of this up yet?

Didn't get it on mine hence sale Sad
If I could of unbolted the top engine mount I could of got it on there but mines f*cked and it was a Sunday so couldn't get a new mount. New exhaust is on now Sad

Might get another towards summer and get the exhaust modified to fit.

If it doesn't sell and I don't use it, it's yours in summer
bad stuff and good stuff Smile Ill try and do the intake first anyway!
Can I get it off you at the hindhead meet with an explination of how it should fit and why you failed oh and how about a nice round £20 rather than £25
Chris I'll bring it with me and we'll have a chat about it. It's not too difficult to fit tbh with the correct tools. Unfortunately I was running out of light, time and tools!
Dum-Dum Wrote:Can I get it off you at the hindhead meet with an explination of how it should fit and why you failed oh and how about a nice round £20 rather than £25

Oh and for being a cheeky bastard, it's now 30 quid.

Nah it's your for 20 and a quick fondle
NiallHarper Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Can I get it off you at the hindhead meet with an explination of how it should fit and why you failed oh and how about a nice round £20 rather than £25

Oh and for being a cheeky bastard, it's now 30 quid.

Nah it's your for 20 and a quick fondle

I may buy this just so that I can have a fondle...
I meant he fondles me....

An f*ck it. Take what you can get. Go on then!
Big Grin
Dammit just bought one of these
Matt Wrote:Dammit just bought one of these

Gutted...