306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 estate interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if this has been covered before (had a quick look but couldn't see what im after)

I was wondering what other interiors (if any) would fit into a 2001 estate?
I currently have the half leather seats with the leaf pattern but both passenger and drivers seats are now worn away.

Ive seen lots of nice black leather on ebay from 3 doors and cabriolets but not sure if these can be modified to fit?

cheers
Can be modded ye been done before. and any 5 door interiour will fit straight in
will it? D: They will be the correct width and the same mounts? Im pretty sure youll need bolts and custom work for the front seats unless you get lucky and for the rears i would be very surprised if the rear bench was the same as others and used the same mounts!
Front seats is all 306's use the same mounts, and like said any 5 door seats will fit it. 2door seats can be fitted but the catch that holds them from flipping forward is different
False. Front seats are different for 3 and 5doors
The mounts are the same tho?
3 door seats bolt into floor and side wall, 5 door seats bolt straight to the floor. Unless you swap and change the frames around they won't fit
^^ they are different as said above. you can probably unbolt the seats from the runners and swap the runners over but then youd end up with a second completely useless interior!

And my previous post was about interiors from other cars. for 306 ones any 5 door interiors will fit.

3 door interiors bolt to the floor and side wall and have the recliner. The 5 doors bolt to the floor and are obviously fixed. You need to look at your current seats and see if they are stamped 'airbag' on the side. If they are they they have airbags in and you will need to find an interior with airbags in or you will have to out a resistor in the plug and not have side airbags. Obviously they are something you want to have!
Ye i definatly want air bags! There is a lovely looking set of seats 20miles from me so im thinkin how difficult would it be to swap the runners over?
I've got some good condition leaf pattern seats £75
(20-11-2012, 08:47 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some good condition leaf pattern seats £75

Im only after the front 2 so might keep an eye on ebay

Cheers
(20-11-2012, 09:03 PM)scfc_151 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-11-2012, 08:47 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some good condition leaf pattern seats £75

Im only after the front 2 so might keep an eye on ebay

Cheers

its fairly unlikely youll find just the front seats as people want to get rid of an entire interior at once. The problem is that people are mainly after the front ones so if you sell them then youre left with rears that you cant sell!
Hi folks

I finally found some good quality half leather seats from a 5 door. Im just hoping they have airbags as its one thing I forgot to ask.

I was wondering if they didnt what would I need to do with wiring to stop the airbag light to come on?

Also would the rear seats fit straight in?
These seats are plain black instead of the leaf pattern so would door cards from a 5 door fit straight in too?

Many thanks
Right

1. you can buy a risitor to stop the air bag light going off. 1.8 ohm IIRC

2. yes rear seats will fit aslong as it is from a 5 door. hatch/estate

3. yes the door cards will fit as long as they are from a 5 door hatch/estate

4. are you sure they are 5 door seats? they didnt ever do 5 door half leathers with a plain middle, they all had a pattern. The only seat they did that was plain was in a gti6 which was only ever offered in a 3 door, and 3 door seats requier welding and a fair bit of moddifying
5 door is the same as the estate. If you dont have airbags in the seats then you need the resistors. I cant confirm the above value though! Make sure you disconnect the battery before you start wiring or disconnecting anything otherwise you may end up with an airbag in your face. No 5 door seats were made with plain suede sections as far as im aware. Any you do see will have been custom made or converted from a 3 door. No 306 came with full leather seats apart from some of the cabriolets which came with full black, red or tan leather.
Thanks for the replies

I was mistaken they are nice black seats with a cross pattern on them.

Thanks for the advise on the wiring and door cards.

Hopefully they will have airbags though!
oh yeh those are a fairly rare later style i think. Would be surprised if they didnt have airbags.