306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Another Newbie.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just randomly googling and found this site, i notice a few people have come over the .net.

I'm Craig and currently drive these 3 labour of loves.

so the 306 [Image: 391160_10150993502335106_510995105_21866...5201_n.jpg]
The mk2 [Image: IMG_0033.jpg]
[Image: 6-09-2009-TouristenFahrten-b082.jpg]

The mk3 [Image: web.jpg?ver=12839802860001]

basically, i should of been driving the MK3 this winter and rebuilding the MK2 but the 306 came up mega mega cheap, and being a diesel i couldn't say no.

I'll mostly use the 306 for karting the Mountain bike and snow boards around, and parts runs for the MK2 and the race team i help out with. leaving the MK3 to do the daily duties.

I wanna go down the OEM+ route with the 306, so hopefully a little drop some bigger Peugeot wheels (17" 206 GTI180 wheels) and a bit more power, then the normal LED lights upgrade, brighter bulbs, etc etc.

Being a meridian its pretty well specced and its been looked after.

Oh and i like blue cars.
Looks nice mate, where about are you from?
Stockport, near manchester.
like the Mk ll mate . . . . . .i like blue cars too . Big Grin
Mk2 looks awesome Big Grin. Welcome to the club :thumbup:
306 is the best ofc! Wink

Welcome! ;D
Welcome again mate. China ftmfw.
I'll get a china build thread up, going to attack the estate with a soapy wash mit this weekend.
Welcome to the club! :-)
Qüiksilveruk Wrote:I'll get a china build thread up, going to attack the estate with a soapy wash mit this weekend.
Never heard it called that before. Sounds fun.
kingy Wrote:
Qüiksilveruk Wrote:I'll get a china build thread up, going to attack the estate with a soapy wash mit this weekend.
Never heard it called that before. Sounds fun.

was gonna say sponge, but everyone might be a detailing guru, and i might get onions and french sticks thrown at me.
Don't be silly, we'd throw snails!
Welcome along, Scott's right with the snails btw
As long as its not frogs legs i'm ok.
is that a gti, if so my mrs will be all over you :p
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:is that a gti, if so my mrs will be all over you :p

Is that good or bad?
Welcome along!