306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: phase 1 ZX or phase 1 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Ideally I'm after a phase 1 ZX volcane, ANY colour, no rust and diesel.
Small niggles I don't mind but anything major I'm not interested thanks.
I'd also consider a very good condition phase 1 306 TD, also any colour.... I've 500 to spend, and I'm located in Lathom, Lancashire.

Let me know what you have :-D

Thanks,
Ben
Ill have a Diablo ph1 in a week or so slightly out of your budget tho ....
How much and when mate, also a little info or a link to a build thread please.
I'm after one soonish as its to get my current car off the road for winter, I can see she's not going to like the coming weather....
9 month test 4 month tax should be ready for sale next weekend pal after £650 for it got half leathers in it.

Just had a new timing belt, oils and new down pipe

Let me know cheers
Am interested mate, its just the price, I have 500 which includes collecting the car. Its abit of a last minute decision to get a winter car so its 1 months wages I've got to spend lol. If you decide you'll take less gimme a holla, your local which is also a bonus... Cheers
I'll let you know when it's for sale mate and see if we can sort something out.
Thanks Danny, look forward to hearing from you, would you have any more details/pics of said car or a build thread I can have a nosey in?
Have a search In the progress blog area mate its in there. Smile
I see, had a look mate. Is this the 40psi lump on the tdo4 orrr? I'm confused on spec now hahaha.
Standard car now mate, blew engine up so putting a new one in and as soon as its done it will be up for sale
Ahhh, excellent! Well let me know closer the time when its good to go and we can then see what you want for it.

Thanks.