306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 3 door window regulator passenger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title, bought but not needed ,

£20 delivered ono
btt anyone need one or it gets lost in my shed
offers on this? let me know will be on ebay on weekend
Shame it wouldnt fit a 5dr, as my passenger one is on its way out....id have snapped your arm off otherwise! Censored
might have a 5 door in the parts pile, I can't remember, will have a look when I get a chance
(26-11-2012, 09:44 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Shame it wouldnt fit a 5dr, as my passenger one is on its way out....id have snapped your arm off otherwise! Censored

should have said you bell cheese!! i literally just scrapped two good ones in Irene's doors!
Samass - You're a bell cheese for scrapping 2 good motors, doh!!
In my defense, I have a big enough pile of parts, I couldn't be bothered hanging on to the just incase haha
You seen how much they sell for on egay? better in your PayPal account than in the crusher bud
shit, didnt think about that! DOH!

ah well
Usually about £35 on egay you fool!
argh ffs! stop telling me!!
That's £70 less your eBay and PayPal fees call it £55 you've thrown away - muppet!!
I hate you all.
Well you can have this one for £15 and sell it on eBay make some money back. I'm nice like that
(27-11-2012, 10:17 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: [ -> ]Well you can have this one for £15 and sell it on eBay make some money back. I'm nice like that

thanks for the offer, but I'm good haha
Going on eBay later