306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: free bag of spanners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me that would prefer the bag of spanners on the Specsavers radio?
Not heard or seen it lol
I also have no idea what the OP is on about.

But I would like to know where my 15mm spanner has gone. My beloved 15mm has disappeared, first noticed it's absence this weekend gone. Both 13 and 14 have been questioned about the disappearance but so far there are no clues as to its location.

It is possible that something terrible has happened resulting in the theft of my 15mm spanner.

Disaster.
You know how you get a free pair of glasses when you buy one set at specsavers? Well the add is specsavers saying we wont give you something useless like 'a bag of spanners' etc etc but a free pair of glasses lol Its funny when you hear it on the radio!
(16-11-2012, 11:51 AM)Bananalad Wrote: [ -> ]You know how you get a free pair of glasses when you buy one set at specsavers? Well the add is specsavers saying we wont give you something useless like 'a bag of spanners' etc etc but a free pair of glasses lol Its funny when you hear it on the radio!
I had to make sure I had not made it up Lol
yeah i agree Kyle . . .in other news is your lass still coming to mine later? . . .Giggidy . .lol