306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Karls XUD project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mate finished this today..

[Image: 651e9220.jpg]

[Image: 2f51dd85.jpg]

Few teething issuses but it boosts 22psi and thats with a massive leak, starts boosting at 3k! Standard 9mm pump with ground lda.

Thught i would start one of these for my mate, he isnt a member of any forum but he does linger about like a bad smell.
Just clicked on, it looks EXACTLY the same as a GT20 found on the 1.8T rovers!
Just out of interest, why didnt he keep it down the back?
think he was bored? Smile
Its a bit hard to see in the pics, but it looks like hes got the stock recird valve connected to the boost compensator / boost gauge :S

That part on the compressor housing isnt a boost outlet if thats what he thinks it is.... Its a built in bov by the looks of it, might be wrong but thats what it looks like...In which case, he is currently not getting a correct feed, but must be getting boost gauge readings, so not sure whats going on there lol!
You are correct darren, i forgot why he's done that but its only temp, he needed the car for work today, hes got a brand new forge actuator on there too!
Quite interested in the custom exhaust manifold. I want to get one, did he get it fabricated especially?
No he did it himself, nothing fancy.