306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SOLD GTi6 half leather/alcantara interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a full ph1 GTi6 half leather/alcantara interior here for sale. Being ph1 seats, the lower bolsters are more supportive than the ph2/3 and much more comfy.

Generally in very condition, certainly better than average. Only fault is a small hole in the drivers seat base as shown. Otherwise the upper half of the drivers seat is very good with no holes in the leather. The pre tensioner lead has been cut off at the plugs in the past as someone was obviousy incapable of unplugging them. Only 2 wires to crimp on each or swap the leads to the tensioners over from your existing seats.

[Image: A67BBC24-565C-42D4-A00C-AC836E958EC3-961...A8A130.jpg]

[Image: 42BF6EEA-CE1A-46CF-A9FB-3A61F8778F01-961...0C0E1F.jpg]

[Image: 9431B02A-BB6D-4996-AA63-7EBA9C47AD89-961...B0E82D.jpg]

Rear seats are included, photos of those to follow - but they are in brilliant condition.

£100 collected for the full set. I won't split them and sell individual seats as I would rather keep them as a full set for myself as spares for a future '6. I've sold 4 sets over the last year or so and I've sold worse sets for more than £100 so no offers please.

Collection only from Taunton, Somerset. I cannot ship these.
These have been confirmed as ph1 GTi seats Smile
Boing
Compared these to some ph2 GTi seats last night and instantly you can see the bolster support improvement with these ph1 items Smile Much more comfortable.

I thought these were more sought after for that reason. Due to the age and availability of ph1 seats now, I think you'd struggle to get better for this price to be honest. The rears are in excellent condition. I will grab a pic of those shortly.
Ahhh nowai, if id not just bought a blower i'd have bodged these in the estate

If anyone's unsure, ph1 seats are epically comfy
I do love these but to far
Road trip Wink

Had a guy travel from Yorkshire last year for an uncomfortable ph2 set Big Grin
Just picked up s16 so Bump up
Bump Smile
Bumpp
Still got a these?
I have yeah Smile
I'll do these now for £90 the full lot
Bump.

Possibility of moving these up north with me next week to meet a buyer on the way if it helps.
Do you have door cards?
What's your best price?
Where in north you heading?
I don't have any door cards. Welshpug has some ph1 cards available though should anyone want some.

That's a very good price for Ph1 seats as I think most will agree. Granted there is a small hole, but compared to other sets from ph1's these days, the upper bolster isn't worn like others. When most drivers seats go the actual base section of alcantara peels away in a large section and the upper bolster leather rips and look awful. That lower side wing is easy enough to get replaced. I can supply a section of alcantara in the correct colour should anyone want it.

I am heading up to West Yorkshire next Wedsnesday the 12th December. For obvious reasons, seats will need to be paid for in advance. I won't be carting them up country and driving around up there with them stuck in the back of my car if someone changes their mind. If you buy them, you meet me somewhere as arranged and if the buyer doesn't show for whatever reason - they get left in a services waste skip Big Grin
Bummp
50quid Wink
I would rather store them away than sell for £50 tbh
thats fair enough...I not really looking for some...just seemed like you wanted rid!
Best price for Xmas - £80
Tempted but will have to see in the new year!
Some bargains to be had in England, these wouldn't sit over here. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks. It's not the best time of year to be selling them I admit, but I'm sure someone will be able to grab a bargain.

I've had probably 10 or so people say they hope to come down in the new year for them, so will see what happens.
Pre Christmas bump.
if only you was closer.......
Look what I found stashed away in my unit..

[Image: B0226216-E562-4F5C-8D3B-1A7130888596-155...0E3F86.jpg]

A ph1 base from a passenger seat. Will supply with the seats if someone wants to us it to re cover the drivers seat.
my offer still stands!
(23-12-2012, 12:23 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: [ -> ]my offer still stands!

Sorry, not letting them go for that.
Sold.