306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bonnets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will a ph1 bonnet fit a ph2/3 car?
It should but you'll have to change slam panel and bumper I believe.
(14-11-2012, 05:52 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]It should but you'll have to change slam panel and bumper I believe.

And headlights and grill but yea it does physically bolt on. What you planning?
It will fit both on the mounts and between the wings but I dont think it will meet the catch on the slam pannel and itll look wrong around the headlights and grille.
Slam panel and headlights and grill. Can use phase 3 bumper but it leaves a gap along the front die to the curve compared to the flatter phase 1 bumpers
Thanks guys. Was thinking just putting a ph1 bonnet on coz its badge less but never mind.
Here's a random one; are ph2 bonnets lighter than ph3, or are my arms lying to me?
(14-11-2012, 06:30 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a random one; are ph2 bonnets lighter than ph3, or are my arms lying to me?

stand on some scales with them and find out?
(14-11-2012, 06:30 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a random one; are ph2 bonnets lighter than ph3, or are my arms lying to me?

I would say they are the same tbh
Ph3 should be heavier. as it has the bigger bulge so more metal and thus more weight, no?