306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Photoshop request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone do me a quick shop please?

All I want is the centre caps smoothing on my wheels, keeping the lions but smoothing the coned bit off.

Cheers

Edit: here's a pic! Doh

[Image: 0A12F33A-F0C5-4D39-802B-E1D5FC4D4828-166...6F734B.jpg]

You can smooth my bonnet too if your feeling generous! Smile
I'll do it tomorrow if some one els hasnt already
Done a quick on for you, im about to have dinner, but ive done one wheel and the debadge. Just uploading now.

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Oh yeah, i brightened it up a little too. Wink
Looks really good defo do that! :-)
Looks awesome! Now do it!
[Image: puggy.jpg]
Just no. Nospeak
(13-11-2012, 09:36 PM)Xud Missile Wrote: [ -> ][Image: puggy.jpg]

lols, do this
Now make that smooth front, de handled anth wheels winnar!
(13-11-2012, 08:59 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Done a quick on for you, im about to have dinner, but ive done one wheel and the debadge. Just uploading now.

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Oh yeah, i brightened it up a little too. Wink

Looks epic mate, thanks a lot!

(13-11-2012, 09:11 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really good defo do that! :-)

Yeah mate, gonna look awesome!

(13-11-2012, 09:36 PM)Xud Missile Wrote: [ -> ][Image: puggy.jpg]

Haha only one problem with this, I'm not a homosexual Irishman!
Loving the troll in the other car tho! Lol

(13-11-2012, 09:53 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Now make that smooth front, de handled anth wheels winnar!

Smooth front = win

De handled. = win but a pain in the arse and I'm not painting the doors aswell! Lol

Anth wheels = been done by Kentiiboii, gonna keep them silver with anth lions, refurbing them in spring, maybe a shade of two darker but nothing major.

Thinking smooth boot, smooth number plate recess, rallye blanks and light tints!

Thanks again to wingnutz for the shop, top man!
Ahem, small button, next to "find", bottom of the post, green + symbol in it.

You know it makes sense. Wink
Done! Not that it'll make any difference, my 0 rep doesn't go too far! Sad
Nice one mate, im sure your rep will come in time! Wink
I always help out when I can but noone remembers the rep!

To be fair I keep forgetting we've got rep on here now! Lol

Wait, I have rep!!!???
Was that pitty rep? Lol if so thank you! Lol

Oh and I've been meaning to ask someone for a while, when did your profile switch from 'active member' to 'beginning to live for the 306' ?
Over a thousand posts I think. Also, o think you should slam it and spray it Tongue
Wingnutz is only on 800odd!
So it's to do with post count then yeah?

As much as id love to i cant slam it, it's bad enough as it is! Lol

Spray it??
Oh right, maybe its living for the 306 after 1k

nonsense, I shouldn't have been able to drive car around where I live, and I wasn't even massivky low, but I still did! Stop making excuses! :p

yep, spray. Pink. Big Grin
Just man up and slam it Tongue

Mine's at least 70mm and I don't have any issues, go anywhere I need/want. I did buy an arch roller though lol
(14-11-2012, 12:02 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, maybe its living for the 306 after 1k

nonsense, I shouldn't have been able to drive car around where I live, and I wasn't even massivky low, but I still did! Stop making excuses! :p

Ahh cool!

Honestly the ramp into work scrapes like fook and my road is only suitable for landrovers! Plus dont forget I'm on 17's!
I'm tempted to go to 60mm but that would be pushing it massively!

And pink? I look a big enough bellend as it is, don't need to draw attention to the fact in a pink 306! Lol

(14-11-2012, 12:03 AM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Just man up and slam it Tongue

Mine's at least 70mm and I don't have any issues, go anywhere I need/want. I did buy an arch roller though lol

As above, don't forget I'm on 17's and the roads are shocking near my house!
I've already snapped the bottom mounts on my bumper going into work too quick!
Skid plates. Sorted. Big Grin
(14-11-2012, 12:14 AM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-11-2012, 12:02 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, maybe its living for the 306 after 1k

Ahh cool!

Honestly the ramp into work scrapes like fook and my road is only suitable for landrovers! Plus dont forget I'm on 17's!
I'm tempted to go to 60mm but that would be pushing it massively!

And pink? I look a big enough bellend as it is, don't need to draw attention to the fact in a pink 306! Lol

(14-11-2012, 12:03 AM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Just man up and slam it Tongue

As above, don't forget I'm on 17's and the roads are shocking near my house!
I've already snapped the bottom mounts on my bumper going into work too quick!

Dude you saw what my drive was like... My car lowered 60mm on back (with sub and jack in boot) and 40mm on front it got on the drive fine. Unless my fat ass mother was in passenger seat! Smile
You were only the same as me on the front then!

And yeah skid plates could be an option! Lol

But yeah might go 60mm in the future but not until I get a new beam
Tbh with the tyres and spacers you have I'd only go a max of 50mm on from and 60mm rear. I think mine on rear was around 55-60mm. I asked 55 but measured 60mm.
Exactly not worth it for 10mm really!
The back will be dropped when I get a new beam but front I'm still not sure on!
I was going to lower front down by 5mm just so it sat a little nicer but was that low I was catching anything.
Don't get me wrong i love a low car. But I also like a practical car Smile
On the subject of post count, i think mine changed to "starting to live for the 306" at about the 750 mark.

And yes, it kinda was a pity rep... its sad i know, but i get a little bit excited when i realise ive gained a rep point! lol Thought I'd share that feeling! Wink
(14-11-2012, 09:04 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to lower front down by 5mm just so it sat a little nicer but was that low I was catching anything.
Don't get me wrong i love a low car. But I also like a practical car Smile

It has why I'm just thinking of bringing the back down to suit!
I'd like to slam it but its not worth wrecking my car for!

(14-11-2012, 03:21 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]On the subject of post count, i think mine changed to "starting to live for the 306" at about the 750 mark.

And yes, it kinda was a pity rep... its sad i know, but i get a little bit excited when i realise ive gained a rep point! lol Thought I'd share that feeling! Wink

750? I'm not too far off then! Smile

Haha I can live with that! i did get exited (if not a little confused) when I saw it! Lol so thanks! Smile
That's why I think this one is being slammed cos end of the day only owes me £300.