306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Miltec s/s cat back system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

For sale is my miltec s/s cat back system off my rallye so will fit some other models.

Only had it on for about 2 months but ive decided to go back to standard. Sounds really good imo and is in great condition.

Im looking for £140 as i paid slightly more than that a couple months back and i think its a great system for the money.

Collection only. Thanks.
Pics and location might help Smile
Hmm.

Genuine Milltek? Any pics?

Rare as rocking horse shite for the XU10 and Milltek won't make any more new. I thought i'd found one but turned out it was one for a 206, not a 306 as advertised.
(12-11-2012, 09:28 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Pics and location might help Smile

That may help Smile

Located in St.Austell Cornwall. I will grab some pictures tomorrow as its abit dark in the garage now ahaha.

(12-11-2012, 09:28 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.

Genuine Milltek? Any pics?

Rare as rocking horse shite for the XU10 and Milltek won't make any more new. I thought i'd found one but turned out it was one for a 206, not a 306 as advertised.

Yep genuine Miltec system, bought off a guy off here a couple months back. Will grab pictures tomorrow and put them on Smile
Heres some pictures Smile
Nice work, good buy for someone on here. I'd have snatched your arm off if I still had the gti

GLTWS Wink
Cheers mate Smile
Still available Smile
Come on someone buy a bargain Wink
If onlyi had the money lol

GLWTS Smile
Haha no one seems to have any money Sad cheers tho!
Weekend bump Smile
Might find you get more interest at the end of the month, a lot of people have spent £200-£300 this month on the torsion bar group buy so the exhaust may be a stretch as well
how big is the tip? and will you consider posting it Smile
It has a 4inch tip mate. Not looking to post it as this will cost abit cos of weight/size.
Bump. Still available. Considering sensible offers as need it out of the garage Smile
Bump still available! Need it gone now so offer me a price
Bump Smile. Cant believe this hasn't sold yet.
Still available! Cant believe no one wants this lol
pm me ur best price and would you wrap it so i can i send a courier to collect? Smile

or are you going to the christmas meet Smile
Is it loud? Looking for a quiet stainless. 2.25 or 2.5 bore?
I'm heading down to St austell over the new year... Can possibly collect it and bring it back to odiham/ meet en route
C2K: No mate its not to loud at all Smile sounds really good in my opinion. Also it has a 4" tip.

Sean: Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me. Makes it easier aswell. Got a couple of people interested so might have to get in quick lol
i dont wanna buy it! But i can be courier!
Ohhh sorry haha! Thanks tho would be ideal if someone in that idea wants it Smile
Bump!
Bump.... Hes still got this!
again, heading to cornwall in febuary if anyone wants this from my area