306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wolverhampton scarp yards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know any decent cheap scrap yards in or around Wolverhampton
Just above in the sticky threads is a list of local scrappies so there may be one in there if not then a trip to Google may be in order lol
Furbers at child's ercall is just along the a41 just the other side of Newport
Nothing on the listing for Wolverhampton ill have to see how far that furbers place is from mine
There's a decent place at Stafford if you don't mind the drive?
Where bouts i work in coven so Staffords not a million mile away is it a pull it your self place
Theres a fair few in and around Wolverhampton.
Where you from?
Bushbury mate
Theres 3 or 4 in Bilston near the town pretty much.
1 in Willenhall near the Mcdonalds and a really good one in Oldbury thats got EVERYTHING you could think of off the shelf.
Theres more too just cant think ATM Smile
Chris.
Where's the McDonald's in willenhall and where about a in bilston and are any of them walk round help yourself type places
Withy Road Bilston WV14-0RX, Theres 2 next to each other. (Both Bilston)
Willenhall one is Clarkes lane WV13-1JB.
Other Bilston is behind Go Kids Go, Unit 6 New Enterprise Centre Monmore Road, Monmore Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 2TZ
All of the above are Cheap yards and allow you to wonder around and dismantle you're own parts.
The on in Oldbury does allow you to wonder around but wont allow you to remove things 9 times out of 10.
But thats called ABC breakers.
Chris.
Sweet thanks mate ill give the one behind go kids go a bash first as that's my closest thanks for that
Nice big yard that one is..
Cool ill get up there on my next day off they got many 306 in do you know
The one in Stafford just does 306's 106's and Saxo's but mainly 306's
Where is it mate
Forgotten the exact addy bud but here's the guys no 0781551002. He regularly advertises on eBay and yes, I've bought stuff from him - very easy to deal with and keen prices too Smile
I think I know who you're on about Andy, young-ish lad?
Yup, well worth the trip out there Gareth's been as well.