306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: south west rr meet at ray west! 2nd feb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Right guys the 2nd of feb is all booked and ready for the in a rr day at ray West Big Grin Need minimum of 15 cars more than that the price gets cheeper he wants a few cars there for 9am and people can turn up and go when they please the more the merrier afterwards if anyone is up for food theres a harvester down the road from me and chris Smile there will be a photographer there taking pictures and a video but still havent heard from pfc sooo if they dont turn up there fault as its going to be a good day Smile

http://www.west-tuning.com/contact-west-tuning.php
the post code is on the website
hope to see you all there

Cheers sam
I'd be interested, where abouts exactly?
Well he's based at thruxton race track Wiltshire, which is 5 minutes up the road from me pretty much up the road from Stonehenge
Game! Is this what you called me about earlier? Sorry I missed your call man I was busy driving and being sick at the same time.

Let me get a new engine in first Smile haha
im game, 1.5NAD powaaaahhhh
Off-topic I know but Sam did you find the right hole to fiddle with in the end? Giggedy.
1.5twinturbochroniccoaling power?

Sam always finds the right hole! Wink

Apart from last night...
(10-11-2012, 09:56 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Off-topic I know but Sam did you find the right hole to fiddle with in the end? Giggedy.

i did, yes! thanks muchly Big Grin

then i broke it...

(10-11-2012, 09:56 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]1.5twinturbochroniccoaling power?

Sam always finds the right hole! Wink

Apart from last night...

yes, and, ssshhhhhh
Yeah I did dude well it won't be until next year though as a months notice is shourt so 4 months is enough time haha
I can have the Rallye boosted in that time ninja
no you cant, you'll break it long before then
Good man Smile you in bounremouth tonight as were all driving down there in abit
I am. But I'm rather ill. And the rallye is ill aswell. I'm gunna head of this illness and Rallye is going to try and not throw a rod
Man up come out in like a anti ill morf suit or something Tongue
Haha I would but I really CBF haha
Matt you just turned more gay! Lol
i would be up for this but it depends what happens about the other rolling road meet as thats a little closer. i really want to know what the S16 has got
Could be game for this depending on work.
may be game!
deffo game, need a baseline figure

ninja
4hp??
bitch please, it has atleast 5!
Haha if I see 5hp ill be impressed Tongue
I might be up for doing 2 of my cars.
I may be up for this too..
interested for this still just a mission from my gates lol but a nice drive lol
Im interested mate
Anyone else interested?
I'm in, well if the car is actually on the road by then!
my mate should be up for this 2 aslong as his DT back on the road
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19