306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Interiors from other cars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(13-11-2012, 07:58 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Rx8 seats are wank. Mate has one and they really arnt that comfortable. Too much leather

That's why you don't buy leather ones......dick!
(12-11-2012, 05:05 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldnt want to be in the back of my car anyway the way i drive it sometimes. Ask phil!

That was friggin awesome! :-) bwarp

Didn't eacruise put a supra dash and Porsche seats in his?
(13-11-2012, 10:11 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-11-2012, 07:58 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Rx8 seats are wank. Mate has one and they really arnt that comfortable. Too much leather

That's why you don't buy leather ones......dick!

Not just cause of the leather douchebag
(13-11-2012, 02:05 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2012, 05:05 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]You wouldnt want to be in the back of my car anyway the way i drive it sometimes. Ask phil!

Last i heard he was I'm the process of it. Don't know if its finished.

Matt I've been in a rx8 and I thought the seats were lovely. Very supportive. Can't see how you can say they were uncomfortable! Mind you, the new rx8 (09 onwards) which had the full leather recarros is apparently rather hard and uncomfortable.
S16 seats

#Endofthread
That'd not from another car Jamie. Get with the program
(13-11-2012, 02:21 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-11-2012, 02:05 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]

Last i heard he was I'm the process of it. Don't know if its finished.

Matt I've been in a rx8 and I thought the seats were lovely. Very supportive. Can't see how you can say they were uncomfortable! Mind you, the new rx8 (09 onwards) which had the full leather recarros is apparently rather hard and uncomfortable.

My Mates got a 55 plate full leather comfy for town but driving from Bournemouth to portsmouth Was abit of a pain, made my back hurt
If its leather seats your after, i have a pug 405 executive (heated leathers) and i cant see any differences between the subframes on these and the subframes on 306 seats. bit of a bugger to find 405 leathers though and theres no way im parting with mine Wink
evo 7 seats ninja
Pages: 1 2