306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Red Carpets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Always loved 205 Gtis with the red carpet, especially miami blue ones.. Anyone ever put red carpet into a 306? Wondering would it look right..
[Image: 3424268-4.jpg]
[Image: 3424268-8.jpg]
Don't think you can get red carpet for a 306. Unless professionally reupholstered
No you cant i was thinking of dying it, i dont think it would suit it though.. I also think its a bit too much 'gti' for my dturbo lol
Bet thats a nightmare keeping it clean
Ide donate you a carpet if you want to try it?
thats gorgeous, do it!
Surely the black would be too dark to die red. Although of fozzy is going to donate, then do it Smile
just like your going to respray your wheels? :roll:
Mmmmm maybe I will, maybe I won't haha.

In undecided still as I like the black haha
Keep them black matt they look good as they are. Get your bonnet moonstone. Smooth boot job done.
no no no no keep bonnet black Smile
Thanks for the offer Fozzy but im a bit far away lol Been thinking its too dark to dye id want it a really bright red instead of a diablo colour :think: And Matt, black wheels, moonstone bonnet lol
why not bleach it first, then dye it?? do any colour you like then!
Didn't red S16s come with red carpets? Just as the blue S16s had blue carpets?
No conner for some reason they had grey carpets
Yeah i was thinking about the blue carpets put they would be hard enough got and i dont think they would look as nice as red especially in a miami blue car
A blue carpet is going in my Miami ninja
I need pictures to make up my mind lol If ill do anything they will go red i reckon
i will be keeping a eye on this. interesting.
Blue carpets ftw, took me ages to find one and I gave it away to Gav last week.
Red carpets would look amazing!
Give a carpet a quick soak in chlorine, it will turn it white in a few minutes, the die it any colour you want, just make sure you wash all the chlorine out
Right sorry to drag up an old post but I have an old carpet from my 1.8 that I want to turn blue!
I'm going to have a go at bleaching it and then dying it but anyone know of a dye that will be heavy duty enough on a carpet?
(22-06-2012, 09:22 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Right sorry to drag up an old post but I have an old carpet from my 1.8 that I want to turn blue!
I'm going to have a go at bleaching it and then dying it but anyone know of a dye that will be heavy duty enough on a carpet?

sounds like a plan! Big Grin We died our sofa with some blue dye but it was years ago and I cant remember how we did it! I think it pretty much just involved the washing machine!
Right do mine red Smile
just googled it and come across this guide very tempted to do mine red as well

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-dye-a-carpet.html
I've got a spare carpet so might have a go at bleaching it at the weekend then find some suitable dye.
Soon as you have this figured out, I want mine Tie-dyed
Pages: 1 2