306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,

Just thought i'd say hi i am new to this forum but this current car is now my second phase 3 306.
I have just bought this as a cheap do-er - upper. it looks ok, the troubles i am having is the car is registered as a 1.9 diesel but has had a transplant for a xud turbo diesel.
the hosses for the heaters in the cab have been cut and i am looking to see if you guys have any pictures/ diagrams of how to and where to re connect them?

cheers
Pics of the car to follow.
hi and welcome along. so its the heater matrix hoses that have been cut? can you get some pics up of your car and the hoses. prob be best if you get some new hoses. im sure someone will have some on here for sale
Welcome along
(08-11-2012, 01:55 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]hi and welcome along. so its the heater matrix hoses that have been cut? can you get some pics up of your car and the hoses. prob be best if you get some new hoses. im sure someone will have some on here for sale

Yeah sorry the heater matrix hoses have been cut, but what has confused me is where they get the feed of the 'hot water' from?

will get pics up soon, just closed the bonnet in a confused rage so dont want to look at it again today!
Welcome mate. Get pics or the car aswell.
The hoses join the back of the engine. I guess the heater don't work or on hot any way?