306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

New to the forum so thought I'd say hello Smile I have a 2001 3 door hdi in black. Currently have a turbo back exhaust system from topgear performance, bmc panel filter, 'whippy' stage 1 remap and avo gtz adjustable coilovers/dampers.

Currently looking for a new set of wheels, I have cyclones fitted but want something hopefully lighter, but mainly want a bit more width for the overall 'stance' and 16" so if anyone has any suggestions (preferably with pictures on the car to give me a visual idea!) that'd be brilliant Smile

In the future I'm looking for a fmic also, and maybe hybrid turbo! So keep my informed if you know of anything! Smile

Cheers,
Will
Welcome along Smile
welcome along! seems like a fair old spec list, get a project thread up Smile
Welcome Big Grin
Welcome aboard, get some photos up Smile
Hello Smile
Welcome along. Good to see you getting stuck in
sounds like a good car, welcome along!
Thanks for the welcome!

I may throw up a project thread at some point, but its very slow progress as I am 19 and have moved out on an apprentice wage so modifications are slow but steady :p the current modifications soaked up savings pretty rapid!

Love the car though! One main thing I really want, and would appreciate as much info as possible, is a fmic... I have a target of trying to reach 180bhp and if possible roughly 270lb-ft torque, realistic do you think? Hybrid turbo?

What kind of modifications have people done on here? Smile love to see other peoples cars and see what they've done Smile
Welcome along :-) black 3dr is win! That figure is very realistic if your in for a bit of work. Ie the fmic turbo and a few other lil mods :-)
welcomee Smile
Welcome mate.

I may be wrong but i think stage 2 tune is roughly 180bhp.
As thats what im after now.
There is a tuning guide in guides which will give you a good idea
of what to do and best of all there loads of knowledgeable people here. Wink
^^^ I will be using this forum alot for information, picking peoples brains!