306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: dump valve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know it says for sale but the thing is there isnt a want page here Confusedhifty: but anywaysss has anyone got a dumpvale for sale ?
Ive got a derv one i might ve tempted to get rid of
pm sent
I have a single piston one , bailey motorsport Smile
have you got all the wires and everything to go with it mate ? iv got the XUD engine
Oh if you have XUD it wont work Sad Thats where i went wrong!
ahhh Sad never mind thanks neway
I can sell mine with all the wires and solenoid and the switch :-) make an offer
declantg Wrote:Oh if you have XUD it wont work Sad Thats where i went wrong!
Can work if you know how, Smile

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
4WayDiablo Wrote:I can sell mine with all the wires and solenoid and the switch :-) make an offer

i did send you a pm mate duno if you got it or not :roll: you tell me a price mate and if your comming to the ace this month il have the cash ready Big Grin so just tell me a price lol :violin:
gurj306 Wrote:i did send you a pm mate duno if you got it or not :roll: you tell me a price mate and if your comming to the ace this month il have the cash ready Big Grin so just tell me a price lol :violin:

[Image: OneMillionDollars.png]

Big Grin
lollllll
4WayDiablo Wrote:I can sell mine with all the wires and solenoid and the switch :-) make an offer

what kind of price you got in mind mate as im really interested Smile
I thought the single piston ones couldn't hold the boost?

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express