306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking: HDI Estate 2000 Matt White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having a lot of electrical problems with the brown relay and fuel pump I cannt seem to solve so breaking it abit ahead of plan. Runs sweet as a nut upto when it was left now it just won't start. Mechanics are mint 185k and engine runs sweet as a nut all motorway driving between Glasgow and Stratford.

Main parts are:

Whippy Stage 1 Map running 128bhp before and 133bhp when defiltered and a service even on a 185k engine. Comes with 1 keychip and box under dash. Can also help to fit if needed

HDI Gearbox done 185k but all motorway driving there not one crunch or slip even in the 2 years I have had it.

Estate rear Disk beam. Not sure if its original but there is minimul camber def not as bad as most I have seen/owned only rubs under huge loads if you hit a big dip and that's with archliners in. Rear brakes do stick on so I have not been using the handbrake but I have a new seal kit from Bigred to go with it I just never had the time. Good brakes also

Also most interiour trims and bits like bare grinded roofbars for the brushed metal look.

Now most should know that bodypanels are rollered matt white but are avalible if needed. 1ill post pics up at weekend when I'm home. Prices are just a guideline as I don't really know the current going prices for 'boxs and stuff
That sucks Sad

How much for the shell? ninja
What door cards are on the doors and are they all electric windows, are any of them left plain bianca?
There leaf doorcards ones electric and windy in the rears, both leccy fronts
Are they all rollered white, is there any chance of a close up pic or 2 of the paint finish?
Ye all rollered but 3 of the doors have been ground back to rust along with the rear quarter and abit of the boot. Can do its like Faux leather texture

It was silver with blue doors, bonnet and red grill and black bumper originally so none started white either I'm afriad
Hi, is the rear beam still available?
Also, will it have the torsion bars and everything with it or is it just the beam and hubs etc? sorry, I''ve never had to faff with the suspension before so I'm new to it.

Thanks
still got the remap mate?
front bumper?
Hey mate how much for Crystal headlights and rear taillights provided no cracks posted to wv10 postcode
Remap sold already.

Front bumper is still here ye sp one has damage to drivers side bottom due to high curbs but will be fixable with some tlc. Been smoothed off numberplate.

Beam will just come complete as in undone from the boot floor and away it goes.

Have taillights without cracks but the top part has been painted matt white to go with the car, have flatted it back off on 1 but the other still painted. Would come off completely with some wet and dry then a polish to shine it back up. Headlights have been masked with glow in the dark paint but one got badly butchered so the lense has been cable tie stiched back on then seals with lashings of silicon. I do have 1 orinal drivers side one in shed tho.
2nd on beam if it dont go
Sent a pm
front bumper posted IP13?

and what are the boot and rear bumper like? Are they smoothed too? Sam again Posted IP13?

and i see youre only in leeds so price of bits collected too?
emailed
(21-11-2012, 11:52 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]front bumper posted IP13?

and what are the boot and rear bumper like? Are they smoothed too? Sam again Posted IP13?

and i see youre only in leeds so price of bits collected too?

Boot has had the badge recess and keylock smoothed but still got plate on. Bumper no it has a crack on the passenger side corner but was there when I got it. Also I have trimmed up the wheel arches when I fitted the wellers to try stop them catching. Make an offer to collect them. I work in glasgow tho the week so not really got time to get them posted.

I can try get a price for bumper. Not sure how it would last in transit tho?
Hi mate,
Is there any chance of being able to come and get the rear beam from you at some point next week, as I'm trying to get my car sorted fairly quickly?
Heyup pal rear beams gone im afraid i forgot a promised it to someone local to me.
If that front bumper is the sp one does it have the sp fogs and if so how much posted please?
Did the ecu go?
It did bud ye sorry
SP bumper clip over bit?
Clip over bit?

Bloody thing started on Sunday! Then cut out after 5 seconds Sad
The part that makes an sp bumper an sp bumper just clips over the front of a ph 2 bump. So im after the bit that makes it an SP and not the whole bumper.
(28-11-2012, 06:01 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]The part that makes an sp bumper an sp bumper just clips over the front of a ph 2 bump. So im after the bit that makes it an SP and not the whole bumper.

im pretty sure the front bumper is one solid piece!
Well if it is you can get a clip on one
it is a solid bumper. i know you can get the piece seperate though
Take it kyles is the solid one then lol

And atleast some one knows what im talking about karl and im not talking utter shite
ive seen one on internet. ill get link and pm you mate
Cheers Big Grin
Pages: 1 2