306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all i recently bought a ph1 black d turbo, standard apart from fox wheels (which i didnt put on) and some 3mm spacers (already on). i got it for £550 tax and tested, completely love the car and hope to fix a couple minor electrical problems with your help. appreciated
Lewis
Welcome along mate
Welcome to the forum, im sure youll get all the help you need here. Dont be afraid of the search function though! Big Grin
Welcome bud.

Car looks smart. Any other plans?. Engine wise.
Welcome

black ph1, i want one of those!

Keep safe!
Welcome along, bin the wheels and your on to a winner Smile
Welcome along! :-)

I know it wasn't you but 3mm spacers? Is there any point haha
Tbf for aftermarket they don't look too bad, welcome along btw!
Howdy!
(05-11-2012, 08:47 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along, bin the wheels and your on to a winner Smile

trying to but i had them on the car, hoping to replace them with cyclones or challengers
welcome to the club!
welcome along! nice to see another black ph1 D turbo!! whats the plans?
Welcome along .... Smile
Welcome
(05-11-2012, 01:55 AM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome bud.

Car looks smart. Any other plans?. Engine wise.

cheers, cyclones, major engine service possibly bosch and FMIC. not rushing though first is engine maintenance and electrical faults

(05-11-2012, 02:33 AM)RePT Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

black ph1, i want one of those!

Keep safe!
thanks, haha i was so lucky to find it, only 4 miles from my house so why not Smile

(05-11-2012, 08:16 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Tbf for aftermarket they don't look too bad, welcome along btw!
i dont think theyre that bad, really good condition but i prefer cyclones my best style of wheel apart from aftermarkets, such a simple design

(06-11-2012, 01:09 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote: [ -> ]welcome along! nice to see another black ph1 D turbo!! whats the plans?
Smile, engine servicing flush, new oil, fuel treatment etc then FMIC, bosch maybe lower it

cheers for the warm welcome, alot of nice looking cars on here but hopefully get mine looking nice over the ownership of the car maybe go to a meet or two

(05-11-2012, 06:36 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along! :-)

I know it wasn't you but 3mm spacers? Is there any point haha
it was because the back has rubbing marks where the tyres rubbed the inner arch, im guessing the offset on them wheels are much different to cyclones or harriers
Welcome along dude . Cars looks like a good place to start
welcome along!
(07-11-2012, 10:45 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along dude . Cars looks like a good place to start
cheers dude, gunna take my time with it and itl be good
Black and 3dr a win to me. Welcome along!
could be the offset or the rear beam could be leaning, common problem on these . .Smile
(08-11-2012, 03:21 PM)StarBenn Wrote: [ -> ]Black and 3dr a win to me. Welcome along!
cheers Smile

(08-11-2012, 03:25 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]could be the offset or the rear beam could be leaning, common problem on these . .Smile
great just what i need to hear, a '6 beam is in the pipeline anyway so ill hope to cure this problem