306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Masks, TB's, brakes, brand new T-clamps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fellas, need to raise funds as my turbo ain't gonna fit itself.

GTI6 torsion bars, 20mm, splines always well greased and have been in and out the refurbed beam plenty of times with no trouble at all.

£45 posted

GTI6 283mm Eicher brake discs, never used, bought but fitted 302mm's instead.

£22 posted.

GTI6 front brake calipers & hoses. One needs a refurb as it was binding. Just needs a new slide pin, piston is ok, about £8 from Bigg Red but cba with them.

£30 posted.

Valeo graphite grey masks. Done for a member of theywhoshallnotbenamed a couple of weeks ago but dropped one so it only has one mounting clip left intact. Will still mount solidly but you'll need to be creative with cable ties. I'm picking up another set for him so these can go cheap.

£40 posted.

Brand new 68-73mm Mikalor style clamps. Have many many sizes but notably 15 x 68-73mm stainless clamps, the ones from AP motorstore. Bought in error as they were the wrong size I needed. They're currently £2.95 each inc P&P from eBay, so that's near as makes no difference £45 posted for 15.

I'll take £30 posted for them.

M12x1.25 stud and nut conversion. 8x80mm studs, 8x100mm studs, 16xnuts. Fit all Peugeots, ideal if you're running spacers but would be too long for standard wheels.

£25 posted

2x 20mm hubcentric spacers, 65.1mm centre bore inside and outside, 4x108 stud pattern

£30 posted for the pair

Open to offers on the lot, need the dollah.
Dibs on Masks x

YHPM
I'm old school mate, money talks, not dibs lol
(04-11-2012, 05:46 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm old school mate, money talks, not dibs lol

Typical scot!
Rofl
I'll have the discs please buddy, pm me your paypal etc Smile
Chris ....thought the spacers were coming with the dares when i pick em up? ill have the stud and nuts though...got the car running now
Ahh didn't realise you needed them!
pics of masks?
[Image: DSCF2413.jpg]

One light only has the top clip present, the two lower clips are broken. The other has the top clip and one of the lower ones still.
are the discs sold
Pm sent Smile
Discs sold

Sam lights went ages ago sorry fella
Do you know if the pipe clamps will fit over 2.5" pipe work?
Should do mate, they were fractionally too big for my 2.25" intercooler pipework and silicone.