306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Long shot? Über rare clear ph2 fogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per title please, only ever seen a picture of them once but think they're oval or round.
Rare? Ebay
Do you mean the sport pack upgrade which turned them into small spotlights? Only ever seen one set!
Connor - been looking on egay for a while now and no luck

c.a.r. Yeah think they're the ones but they're deffo clear lenses as opposed to frosties which are standard ph2.
Dan (intense) used to have a set on his sp pack dtub.
But they change them to round sports and have a cover than blends them into bumper
Those are the ones I want - anyone got a set? Know of the whereabouts of a set? cash waiting Smile
Ah I saw a car driving around with these on, looked fairly smart actually. Helpful eh :p
(03-11-2012, 04:47 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I saw a car driving around with these on, looked fairly smart actually. Helpful eh :p

Cheers Samass - About as helpful as using a BMW as as brakes :p :p
Dunno what you're on about, they work well as brakes, stopped me well!
Didn't do Irene much good though did it? Poor girl Sad
These?
[Image: 306sp.jpg]
Yeah - they look like the ones, and if that's a genuine SP pack front bumper as well I'm in love and want one of those too - the chances of me finding one in black is like me winning the lottery, especially when you consider that I haven't bought a lottery ticket in 3 years lol
There was a post on our Facebook page today where the car appeared to have the SP front end complete with these fogs.

I think your best bet is going to be keeping an eye on eBay at '306 bumpers' and '306 fogs' to be honest, most people who have them probably don't even know what they have...
SP pack was horrible!
Each to their own Niall - the world would be a terribly bland place if we all liked the same thing
Sp pack was disgusting. Looks like a halfords kit imo
Agree with the above Doh
Slate the sp pack all you like, I'm more interested in the fogs but if I find a tidy black sp bumper as well it'll be going on.
like the way they have done the brushed ally mirror caps like the audi S range!
That pic on Facebook is my brothers old car and those fogs are on it. SP ones with an SP bumper add on. The fogs were a little bit of a bodge to fit. They came with a card template to cut the bumper out to fit them. Was a bit of a PITA...

Looked good once on... He got his from ebay, chance find and like hens teeth now!! Smile
f*ck the haters, i kinda like it. doesnt kyle have one on his estate?
He does but hasn't got the fogs already asked!
I've been trawling egay and tbh I'm not interested in the rest of the sp pack and deffo not the mirror caps as even I know that's just wrong but I do like the front bumper.
Cheers Samass - at least there's one other person that likes it Smile
I bought my SP bumper in Black Tongue its now white tho and smoothed
Cheers Danny, thanks for remembering . It was good to meet you today

Hdikyle - can't quite find any words to describe how I feel other than gutted Sad
Right I've found some brand new but I'm fooked if I'm going to pay £158 odd from a dealership Sad
U got part no??
I had a black sp 306 a few years back ended up scrappin it for 80 quid and threw the front bumper away in a skip. Didnt have those fogs and inserts though
@ Philb, no mate, nearly choked when I saw the price and left the site sharpish as I was getting a bit upset lol
I think it was called Yeomans Peugeot and was in their accessories section.
Tbh I'd pay that if I was sticking with the bumper