306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: BREAKING: Phase 1 XRDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt there'll be much demand for bits but it's a shame to waste anything so here goes...

[Image: IMG_0615.jpg]

I'm keeping the pump, injectors, lines and bracket but everything else is up for grabs Smile

Got a pretty straight drum beam, brand new rad, decent engine with no apparent HG issues, good K14 that boosts well with no noise, decent box and clutch. I don't have loads of time with work so smaller items I can probably post out but bigger stuff you'll have to come strip off yourself!

If you want something just make an offer Smile
Where's pellowe, he wanted the interior didn't he?
(02-11-2012, 07:49 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Where's pellowe, he wanted the interior didn't he?

Wasn't he taking the piss? lol

Pete likes it..
Indicator stalk?
And does it have working central locking and electric windows? If so, is the passenger side car-door loom in good condition, no broken wires?
It has central locking and electric windows, and I'm assuming the door looms are fine as it all works Smile
Price on engine ?
(02-11-2012, 08:24 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Price on engine ?

PM me an offer dude Smile
Excellent! Pm me a price posted for the indicator stalk and that loom please. And paypal?
price for turbo and drivers hub Smile
(02-11-2012, 07:50 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 07:49 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Where's pellowe, he wanted the interior didn't he?

Wasn't he taking the piss? lol

Pete likes it..

I'll bodge it into the 406 lol Rob, AKA Vicous burger on .net liked the dash too he wanted one for his cabby IIRC.
I'm not letting you have it if it means ripping out those beautiful armchairs 406 coupes have lol
Why are you breaking?
(02-11-2012, 11:07 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you breaking?

Worth more in bits with less than a months T+T dude, plus it's hard to sell a car with no fuel pump and I can't be arsed putting the Lucas off my new one on it Wink

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, parts can be brought to the Xmas meet.
Ahhh fair enough. If it had a pump on it I might have made an offer Tongue
Need a cheap car to take the Rallye off the road
I have 2 lucas with injectors in the boot of mine< but you already have one also Tongue
Price for rad posted?
(04-11-2012, 02:43 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Price for rad posted?

You haz PM Smile
lower rad hose and o ring pleaseSmile
(04-11-2012, 07:10 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]lower rad hose and o ring pleaseSmile

PM'ed Smile
Loads more left, engine, box, turbo and loads more...

Bare engine £50
Box £30
Turbo £40