306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti callipers and discs front and rear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all -

gti6 callipers (need new sliders approx £7 ech on ebay (you will need 2))
front 283mm VENTED discs
rear 247mm SOLID discs

£110 posted ono
Have a word with Jukie88 Ben.......he may be interestedWink
[Image: 0440B8FC-0C9C-43BA-8987-64F674D212E8-557...7D3B2C.jpg]
[Image: 7C1063E2-1886-4194-BD1E-784777F7FDDC-557...7A55C2.jpg]

sent him a pm cheers gareth Smile

[Image: photo1.jpg]
[Image: photo2.jpg]

not including PADS as i dont think theyll fit (were bought for 307 callipers)
bumping up
would you sell rear with discs? also do you have to do anything to fit vented discs on rear?
Lisa done really understand the 2nd question? Ideally I want to get rid all at once because postage will cost me more if I spilt them up due to weight..... You buy it all and sell or fit it Smile
the discs are vented front and rear...

if you got a xsi,gti6,hdi,s16,rallye with discs axle then these discs will fit directly in place with existing calipers (rear)

front calipers and discs are a geat upgrasde,if not then you can sell them on simple enough but id rather get rid as a whole and will be sent via a courier also (so a tracking number is issued)
Bumping need them gone
Will spilt if needed
(13-11-2012, 08:48 AM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]Will spilt if needed

Best price on rears posted Smile

Edit: sorted now thanks Smile
So don't still want them then lol...
bumping up..offers considered and will spilt if needed
bumping
Rears should be solid discs? They certainly didn't do oem vented rears anyway... And given how little they actually do there would be no actual need for them!

Also, not trying to peepee on your parade, but imo £110 is a lot excluding pads... Personally I'd sell everything separately. Have you put these on the '6 forum? I expect the discs would be snapped up fairly quickly by someone tracking their car on a budget (good pads is all you need with any old discs unless you're a super track enthusiast!)
not paying to go on there.

have said will sell separately....

PS Ed cheers for pointing out the Vented rear..just checked and they are SOLID
Price for the calipers on their own? Cheers.
Cheese activate your PMs just tried now to pm you
(22-11-2012, 07:57 AM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheese activate your PMs just tried now to pm you

Sorry Chap, Didnt realise they weren't activated. Just tried now and apparently I don't have access / permissions for pms? Confused
not enough posts mate
Make 10 posts in total and ill pm you, try again when it's done
bumping
Need it gone
come on lol
rear discs?
bumping all still for sale
Boom!
Hhmmm....
offers.....now santa has been
Callipers sold - only discs left
Posted disc price