306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bengley's second Dturbo in 3 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, after I crashed my Dturbo in scotland, I bought a BMW 318i. I don't like it. Two days ago I bought a new Dturbo for the huge sum of £700. The car is in a state. It's currently with Kris having some stuff done, including bosch conversion and new clutch.

[Image: ZDw1J.jpg]

[Image: 6iPfH.jpg]

[Image: ds8o8.jpg]

[Image: ORzAa.jpg]

[Image: SDwMu.jpg]

Got these cyclones refurbed in white. They did an amazing job!
[Image: rzHRD.jpg]

[Image: kp1KO.jpg]

[Image: xucPE.jpg]

Also got this GTI6 bonnet from Chris, will be respraying the whole car in black at some point so the colour mismatch is no big deal.
[Image: Mj4Xl.jpg]

Will keep you updated as I/Kris change things.
Just get it wrapped mate.
Have it respreayed nile, this colour is so full of win

Also LMFAO at the 106 all body kitted up lmao
Most recently put a Ph3/'6 bumper on

[Image: sgpwo.jpg]
I saw this when I popped over KrisB's, should be a sweet runner after all the work it had done.
(22-11-2012, 06:43 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this when I popped over KrisB's, should be a sweet runner after all the work it had done.

It sure is!

It's pretty fast too...
Looking good dude what's next?
(22-11-2012, 06:50 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good dude what's next?

td04 hopefully, I have the turbo, just need someone to fit it.
Spot on you fitted the gearbox yet?
(22-11-2012, 06:57 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Spot on you fitted the gearbox yet?

Yeah kris did that when it was at his place.
Dewipered too Tongue

[Image: 8208582953_f1014b3e3e_h.jpg]
Got a stainless powerflow exhaust put on today... my god, the difference is awesome.

Feels like an extra 10BHP... I wouldn't be surprised if it is tbh, the standard exhaust was so restrictive that there was a roaring/hissing sound coming from the back of the car when I put my foot down!
Ooooh! Time for some more tuning ben Wink And a fmic.
(22-11-2012, 08:37 PM)Bengley Wrote: [ -> ]Dewipered too Tongue

[Image: 8208582953_f1014b3e3e_h.jpg]

That is a cool photo, cool in two ways... LOL!!
coming along nicly. atleast you managed to bring this one back with you Tongue
(23-11-2012, 07:14 PM)KrisB Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooh! Time for some more tuning ben Wink And a fmic.

Just putting the new exhaust on has caused the turbo to boost to 28PSI now... sounds like a plane taking off!
Two days before I'm due to drive to Norway and I suffer catastrophic engine failure.

Conrod and engine oil all over road.

f*ck.
Just heard this at ace bad luck man.
Dreaded xud.... how did it let go, I.e on boost, low rpm
(18-12-2012, 10:48 AM)Arron Wrote: [ -> ]Dreaded xud.... how did it let go, I.e on boost, low rpm

Yeah, I was accelerating moderately hard (not full throttle) away from a junction and it just popped.
Bit random, but where did you get the bung to de-wiper it? I've done mine, but the bungs I see you guys use seem 'smoother' than mine :/ I got mine off ebay and protrudes a good 4-5mm! Doesnt look as neat as yours and others I have seen!
Halfords do a mixed bag, worked well on mine :
[Image: 889f0136.jpg]
£700 with that many problems and I couldn't sell my old d turbo with a brand new clutch FSH and 136k for £400!

Always did like that colour mind, and shame about the rod Sad