306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Possibly wanting some Bosch lines and injectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im currently the winning bidder on a Bosch pump on fleabay, so im just gauging the chances of being able to source some lines and injectors from anyone on here. Funds are a limiting factor as to whether i actually win the pump, so im hoping it doesnt jump in price too much towards the end of the auction! Confused

Cheers guys!
Bump this, still winning the auction, hasn't moved since I put this thread up, actually thinking I might win this one!
I've been led to believe the Lucas bracket can be modified to fit the Bosch pump, just need the lines and injectors now! Big Grin
lucas bracket will be fine, you just need to move the studs to the other set of holes IIRC!

Can get you some injectors and lines form the scrappy if you want, but may be cheaper to get them from a local scrappy to you..
Scrappy local to me is crap. Next nearest one is about an hour an a half away! Confused

Might take you up on that offer Jonny, wont have any spare dollar till next month now though. Big Grin
Why? broke the bank with a 99p bosch?
Nah, need to get some tyres this month too really, and with my twin daughters birthday this month, plus the missus being very organised with the christmas shopping, im feeling the pinch a bit.

Plus theres £20 extra for the postage. lol
okay mate.. you coming to the xmas meet?
Hoping to, depends on what the ex is doing with the kids over that period. Should be an epic meet though, so dont really want to miss it!
i can get a set for then i'd have thought