306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: clutch bolts and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys I'm in the need of a set of bolts that hold the pressure plate to flywheel.
also after a thermostat housing of a strait derv with out the oil heat exchanger take of.
I could do with theses this week if possible.

thanks ash
I have clutch bolts that hold the clutch housing to the flywheel for a d turbo? If that's what your after drop me a pm
pm'ed you mate
If you know the size I can do a brand new set of the bolts
cheers for the offer swampy but sorted now

just realised I'm also missing the bolts to bolt the gearbox to the block and starter so has any body got those to?

thanks ash
(29-10-2012, 03:55 PM)ash23 Wrote: [ -> ]cheers for the offer swampy but sorted now

just realised I'm also missing the bolts to bolt the gearbox to the block and starter so has any body got those to?

thanks ash

Im pretty sure they are just M10 bolts mate i got some from local motor factors in the little blister packs for a quid for a pair, they have hex heads rather than shitty allen key heads
thanks cj that makes life easyer got hundreds to choose from at work Smile just with it being French wasn't sure if they used some kind of special thread lol
No mate, my gearbox decided to throw 3 bolts out so nipped shop and slapped some back in haha