306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: garrett T25 SOLD, mods please lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought this earlier, don't know why as i'm not going to use it, so will try and sell it on here, if not it will go on Ebay.

I haven't received it yet, but it's a recon'd GARRETT A/R 48M27 which as far as I know is a T25 of some sort, from a 2.0 turbo Rover. If any turbo geniuses want to shed more light on it, feel free to do so, I really don't know much about it

Only pics I have:
[Image: T2eC16dUE9s3wDc4BQhQdOBQ60_57.jpeg]
[Image: KGrHqVlkFBsCIWbpBQhYvKLR60_57.jpeg]

Looking for £70+£20 postage.
No interest?
Tempted to mock up ready for a spare, but as a T25 isn't really what I'm after I wouldn't give much for it. PM when your desperate for a quick sale. Blush
I believe that's a T25 from a Rover 820i 180bhp model. Going off part numbers anyway...
(29-10-2012, 10:28 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that's a T25 from a Rover 820i 180bhp model. Going off part numbers anyway...

Yeah that's the one. Strictly_derv, I'm only trying to get back what I payed, not going lower Tongue
Not to bad off price tbf finding a T25 is hard, finding one cheap is hard if this one has been recond and proven its cheap really.wish I had the cash spare for this to be a spare for mine
Apparantly it was bought for an engine rebuild, but the engine was going to cost too much so he scrapped it, so had this lying about spare.
will go on eBay later..
i would buy it off you next weekend unless you need any parts then we can do a swap deal??
I don't think I need any parts, what sort of parts are you thinking of? PM me.
SOLD Smile