306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: oh dear! shit happens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got a case of the metal worm now me zorst is fallen off!
had to wire it up, cant get a new one till monday
so tiz growl-in a bit like a bear till then

oh the joys of living in the stix with no open factors on a Saturday
(27-10-2012, 04:52 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]got a case of the metal worm now me zorst is fallen off!
had to wire it up, cant get a new one till monday
so tiz growl-in a bit like a bear till then

oh the joys of living in the stix with no open factors on a Saturday

Careful driving it like that. Ive heard that the police come knocking on your door looking for you ninja
Perfect time to fit a straight through Smile

Break out the welder!
the worms have eaten too much, so its lost its strength to weld too lol

only need the centre section after the cat so not a big problem really Wink
Good job it isnt an XUD you wouldnt be alive monday to much carbon in the old lungs , lmao
(27-10-2012, 04:56 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Careful driving it like that. Ive heard that the police come knocking on your door looking for you ninja

Prick
(27-10-2012, 05:01 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Good job it isnt an XUD you wouldnt be alive monday to much carbon in the old lungs , lmao

lol had it on the ramps to check it out it been blowing for a while as most of the back 3rd underside is black with soot
my spare wheel looks filthy might have to clean it dont want to be changing that in my suit and tie
(27-10-2012, 05:06 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-10-2012, 05:01 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Good job it isnt an XUD you wouldnt be alive monday to much carbon in the old lungs , lmao

lol had it on the ramps to check it out it been blowing for a while as most of the back 3rd underside is black with soot
my spare wheel looks filthy might have to clean it dont want to be changing that in my suit and tie

Saves painting it Big Grin serves as a underseal Tongue
(27-10-2012, 05:02 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-10-2012, 04:56 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Careful driving it like that. Ive heard that the police come knocking on your door looking for you ninja

Prick

you love it!
Your prick?

Of course! giggety