306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the 26th of October, and I'm currently stood outside having a smoke in the snow. This is gonna be a bad winter...
Quit smoking?

Wooha.

Seriously though, f*ck the snow. I normally don't mind it but seeing as I work outside for a living now, f*ck the snow.
Can't believe it, everyone's been talking about it all day at work and I was like nah, f*ck off, it's October!
Everywhere APART from where I stay has had it today, East Kilbride, Coatbridge, Chapelhall.. but not here? I think you're all lying tbh
See I told you it was going to snow.
(26-10-2012, 10:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]It's the 26th of October, and I'm currently stood outside having a smoke in the snow. This is gonna be a bad winter...

Im not far from you and i have got nothing here

GUTTED
Snowed in Aberdeen, and then promptly froze over. f*ck winter.
Snow here in south Leeds. Albeit it looks like the street is slightly salted.

Would class it as real snow fall.
Pics or it didn't happen
(26-10-2012, 11:29 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-10-2012, 10:55 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]It's the 26th of October, and I'm currently stood outside having a smoke in the snow. This is gonna be a bad winter...

Im not far from you and i have got nothing here

GUTTED

im not to far either. better not come this way wanting to smooth the boot tomorrow Smile
Going to be fitting an engine in the snow Sad
i was walking home in sleet yesterday, what a difference from last week! i was camping near brands hatch and the temp wasnt bad at all
Nothing here. Bit of a frost but not even that bad
(26-10-2012, 11:35 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Pics or it didn't happen

Just starting to settle on the car last night...

[Image: pu4eja2a.jpg]

[Image: u2apabe4.jpg]

Practically gone this morning, but th little bit we had is frozen solid on the windscreen...
Had a smattering here in Stevenage, fecking snow! We arent far from London if anyone is wondering where that is.
just nice and sunny but dam cold were i am
We has sunshine and 20 degrees today looking much the same for tomorrow with the possibility of some showers in the south, looking forward to summer
sunny............did laugh at the people in snow on the news though !!!!!
(27-10-2012, 10:42 AM)softlad Wrote: [ -> ]We has sunshine and 20 degrees today looking much the same for tomorrow with the possibility of some showers in the south, looking forward to summer

Whereabouts are you then?
nothing in Manchester yet bud and im not far from you at all hmm
It's been sunny all day here, just fecking cold!
same here really jonny Confused
Auckland, New Zealand
(27-10-2012, 08:15 PM)softlad Wrote: [ -> ]Auckland, New Zealand

LMAO!!!!!!
Oh well you dont count then Tongue lol
It snowed all the way from north london on the M25 up to norfuck on my drive to dans in the early hours of yesterday morning, not f*cking impressed.