306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: its friday by the way.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last day of my hols, so loads of things NOT to do today ;

but at 08.00 in the morning the cars in for mot test, (cue a list of reasons for a 306 to fail)........and soon as its done i am looking at a mis-firing 3 cylinder daihatsu cuore 1.0 !!!!
I have just woken up, night shifts ftw. I finish at 10 tonight though so I'm chuffed.

tomorrow I'm in Norwich with the EA lot fixing things
Sunday I'm seeing a female
Today - work then possibly going out for a quiet one (read pissup) with a few mates.
Tomorrow - up early, ginger one is coming over, head down the cafe then get the tax disc goers posted. Going to see my cousin in the afternoon for the first time in about 4 years so will be good to catch up!
Sunday - nothing planned. Might go to halfords to get the bits so I can start fixing my rusty chassis leg.
Today: Payday. Stock up on foodz and shit, maybe get a dominos and film tonight with the missus and wee man. Saturday football and more fettling of the car, Sunday rest day before back to work Monday, photoshoot with IHeartHaters Sunday evening.

I love being on holiday <3
Today - picking the kids up from the ex about 4ish, then picking the missus up from work at 6.

Tomorrow - No plans, but will have the girls, so will probably mostly be entertaining them.

Sunday - Drop kids back to the ex fairly early, then might wash the car if the weathers nice (doubtful!).

Then ive got the week off work! Plenty o' lay-ins for me, and not a lot else! Might have to go and do some plastering at some point, but thats not an issue, as ill get paid for it! Big Grin
Working today, on my own on the office so not doing much
Just had a delivery Milage cls c63 deliverd so may go drool

Tomorrow I'm fitting a new battery to the Alfa, along with a service on it and fit a connects 2 unit

Sunday pumpkin carving with the kids
Today: Sorting out DVD colletion. Then tonight Fish and Chips with old work mates, followed by BOND!!!!
Saturday: No idea yet.
Sunday: Either taking photos for some people, or a day of F1, Football and American Football
Gonna fit exhaust of old 306 to new one
Today. Getting pissed with whoever turns up at mine, usually a few lol

Sat. Strip down my morrettes ready for paint, might fit my new indicators as they is brand new and shiney ha ha do a few bits on car watch footy,do shiz with the kids, get more pissed

Sun. Food shopping cook roast mmmmmnnn few beers in the afternoon chill out and do fuckall

Oh yeh gots me pack to walk on each of these days as well possibly to the pub seems to be where the dogs take me now lol
Pretty mad week for me! I won't flood another thread about how I became a dad though!

Today- chilling out, relatives from Newcastle are travelling down to meet our baby and have a catchup, then early night! Nat wouldn't let me put my headlights in the oven for a spot of masking - how unfair is that?! Other big news is that we finally sorted out somewhere new to live today, so will be preparing to move out at the end of November.
Tomorrow - god knows when we will wake up, that's out of our control! No plans for tomorrow, possibly introduce baby to my mates, then just chilling with family (maybe score a meal at my folks house?!)
Sunday - again nothing planned, just getting into a routine

Back to work on Tuesday! Where has all the time gone? Sad
Tonight, be excited about tomorrow & spend time at the mother in laws,

Saturday: at dans doing my XUD engine swap

Sunday: hopefully tidying up after the swap & strip the Diablo, but probably crying & hitting the 3dr because something went wrong
Friday: finished at 4. Just picked up. Got Bottle of vodka time to go to a Halloween party with a few mates and a real slutty freddy Krueger. Man she's hot haha
Saturday work at 8am hang out my arse fix the car some more
Sunday work and sleep. That's all
Partying on a beach in Thailand/ lying on a beach in Thailand
(26-10-2012, 12:39 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: [ -> ]last day of my hols, so loads of things NOT to do today ;

but at 08.00 in the morning the cars in for mot test, (cue a list of reasons for a 306 to fail)........and soon as its done i am looking at a mis-firing 3 cylinder daihatsu cuore 1.0 !!!!
they have the cuore over here too, seen them on mighty car mods on youtube, didn't think they released it here
hahahahaaa.................306 passed mot with no advisories at all !!!!! was back home at 08.45 with the pass certificate.

the daihatsu was odd to drive as its so small and 3 cylinder, done full service (3 ngk sparkplugs) and its back with the owner and she is delighted !

now to win the lottery........