306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 206 colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: image_1351183453505866.jpg]

Now to me this looks like Moonstone blue but i know what peugeot are like. Is it or has it got another name?
Light bluey silvery
Off white..

EDIT: Think it may be light black when I look at it from a different angle..
Sorry just to say this is a family members car. In the flesh, it looks to me to be moonstone but without having a moonstone 306 next to it, its difficult to tell
Found this:

- Non Metallic -
Bianca White - EWP
Indigo Blue - EGJ
Nordic Green - KQY
Evergreen - KRG
Cherry red - EKB
Ardent red - KJF
Onyx Black - EXY

- Metallic -
Sapphire Blue - KNY
Kingfisher Blue - KMH
Moonstone Blue - EYL
Amazonian Green - QKA
Tuscany Green - KRU
Tie break green - KSJ
Crystal Green - KRV
Aubergine - KKG
Aluminium Silver - EZR
Platinum Silver - EYC
Mercury Grey - EZA
Storm Grey - EYN

- Pearlescent -
Aegian Blue - KMF
China Blue - EGE
Cypress Green - KQM
Diablo Red - EKQ
Vulcan Red - EKZ
Firedance - KHD

I'd say it's Moonstone mate
Cheers curt i thought it was. Got to replace a wing mirror on it!
Should be able to find that code on it to confirm
Yeah i will double check it when i go over there but halfords only list a moonstone blue so just wanted to check that it wasnt ever so slightly lighter or something and was under a different name!
Well if it's from Halfrauds you may as well buy China lol
(25-10-2012, 07:55 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it's from Halfrauds you may as well buy China lol

In all fairness, their china blue is a good match to ph3 china blue.....anything else I've ever tried though...Shite!
Niall. It prob is manstain but you know what peugeot are like with different models/phases . Its prob a slightly different shade to a 306 but has to be a veriation of moonstone.

What im saying is it is moonstone but a diff code to a 306 because of the different shade
Yeah it's defo moonstone, my mates mrs has one and its the same as mine!
(25-10-2012, 09:10 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's defo moonstone, my policeman friend has one and we're in the YMCA

EFA Wink
Haha yeah cheers for that pal!

My friend the Indian has a moonstone 106 and we drive in convoy.
I think Chris is on drugs tonight...
(25-10-2012, 09:14 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2012, 09:10 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's defo moonstone, my policeman friend has one and we're in the YMCA

EFA Wink

Thats so bloody random, i love it!

For a scot, your alright Pellowe!
/troll
I've only been a Scot since i accepted it last week.

TRY YOUR BEST TROLLFEATURES!
(25-10-2012, 09:33 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]I've only been a Scot since i accepted it last week.

Oh i could get much worse....but the police might have something to say about it so have to bite my tongue Tongue
Definatley moonstone, I hve a pic of my sisters 206 and my xsi somewhere, exact same colour!
(25-10-2012, 09:33 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]I've only been a Scot since i accepted it last week.

Not according to wikipidia!
Clicky
(25-10-2012, 09:35 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh i could get much worse....but the police might have something to say about it so have to bite my tongue Tongue

Rep(orted) for being a knobber

Feel my wrath!
(25-10-2012, 09:39 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2012, 09:35 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Rep(orted) for being a knobber

Feel my wrath!

Dont worry bud im sure ive reported you a few times before. I do it for Lols!
Niall you're a meanie according to Chris. Please stop being a meanie.
(25-10-2012, 09:41 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Niall you're a meanie according to Chris. Please stop being a meanie.

oooh punish me big boy!

(and check your whatsapp in a sec)
(25-10-2012, 09:41 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Niall you're a meanie according to Chris. Please stop being a meanie.

lmao
will you lot cut it out! :p
lmao NEVER!

FYFYC!

FYC!

I hope next time you drunkenly fall over your inappropriately pointy shoe goes through your face

2% warning pfft.
wont be space for it, what with all the tarmac i'll be chewing.

Oh and Connor, you've been quiet in this thread, dont start something you dont have the powahhh to finish!!
f*ck off, how does it go from 2% to 52%?

This place is corrupt. I preferred Scott tbh
(25-10-2012, 11:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck off, how does it go from 2% to 52%?

This place is corrupt. I preferred Scott tbh

You prefer a ginger? ...

I can set custom warning numbers Smile
Pages: 1 2