306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: blue carpet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone after some blue carpet? might be worth asking this guy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-2-...2323f2b561
Already sold for £40 Sad
£40???????? feck me they must of had big windows! they defo seen him coming,

why did they not do red one in the 306's Sad
(25-10-2012, 04:11 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]£40???????? feck me they must of had big windows! they defo seen him coming,

why did they not do red one in the 306's Sad

Err they go for more than that! Ive seen them sell for £100 on ebay before when i was looking for one. I would pay 40 happily.

BTW kent is selling one at the moment!
How much!!!

I let mine go to the scrapyard with the shell of the car
they're worth whatever anyone's willing to pay for them . . . £22.50 in my case . . lmao
I still want a 5 door one.
Fook that 20 notes would be my max, or id just go without
(25-10-2012, 05:03 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Fook that 20 notes would be my max, or id just go without

you'd most likely go without . .Big Grin
Last time i bought a carpet from the scrapper i paid £10 i cant imgine they would know that blue ones go for that much more?
(25-10-2012, 05:10 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Last time i bought a carpet from the scrapper i paid £10 i cant imgine they would know that blue ones go for that much more?

find a few, could be a nice sideline for ya . . . .Smile
HHHMMM good plan. iv already got a bulk buy deal on crystals in mind Wink
Most people are going to know they're rarer... and they're worth what someone's willing to pay! Some would say I overpaid for my red seatbelts, but they only pop up so often