306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED - Cheapish Nimrods with tyres - Possible swap for 16" Oz racing 7 Spoke/Cycs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/color]As the advert suggests im wanting a cheapish set of Nimrods in average condition with tyres of average tread, willing to swap 4 x Cycs (Average Condition, may need reconditioning, but look ok when clean) with four new tyres OR 4 x 16" 7 spoke Oz Racing Alloys with 3 ok tyres and 1 bald again just need a little TLC to get them looking mint

[attachment=3149]

Will get Pics of the Cycs up ASAP Smile
My mate has a set of nimrods, I know he wont px for the oz but depends what you want to spend
(25-10-2012, 04:18 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]My mate has a set of nimrods, I know he wont px for the oz but depends what you want to spend

Depends on tread to be honest mate, erm, cant afford shit loads like but.
I mean, ive got a set of standard Cyclones, 4 new tyres (Tyres alone worth £160) + say between £30 - £50 cash if he fancies something like that :-)
Or the OZs and cash even. Them pics are quite old, now theyve got 4 tyres, 1 bald 3 good sooo

But yh, if you could have a word mate, im sure we could come up with something

Cheers buddy Smile
Not sure if he'd be open to a swap with cyclones. He's away with work at the mo but he should be back at some point this weekend. I will put it to him.

Tyres are pretty good on them. When i sold them to him and he done leds than 500 miles on them
Im that guy ^ Smile and still have the nimrods for sale if you're still interested and want to come to a deal with them....would probably only want cash for them to be honest though
(31-10-2012, 06:54 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: [ -> ]Im that guy ^ Smile and still have the nimrods for sale if you're still interested and want to come to a deal with them....would probably only want cash for them to be honest though

Heya buddy, so your that guy then eh haha. Right i see, thats the thing, ive not got much at the moment, hence why i was asking about straight swaps haha. How much are you wanting for them anyway, out of curiosity? Smile