306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Instagram names!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if you have instagram whats your username/id or whatever its called... Mine are mostly food and sometimes the car lol

But yeah thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on these Big Grin

tomwebber123
Good idea - mine is just 'danhargrave', photos are mostly my cats, car stuff, some food (obligatory) and general funny photos from my hilarious life.
Jake_dt
brilliant! an app to see what others have had for dinner!!! -.- lol
You know you love itWink Jake.. bell end? haha I added you and Dan anyways Big Grin
Deleted that crap the other day.

Social networking worries me im regards to privacy.
What is it? I've always wondered...
(24-10-2012, 10:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]What is it? I've always wondered...

an app to see what other people had for dinner....
An app which generally makes people think they're being arty when they're not
(24-10-2012, 10:32 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]An app which generally makes people think they're being arty when they're not

What he said Smile
(24-10-2012, 10:24 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]You know you love itWink Jake.. bell end?

I don't get it. Lol
(24-10-2012, 10:35 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-10-2012, 10:24 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]You know you love itWink Jake.. bell end?

I don't get it. Lol

Theres a picture of a sign thats says "bellend" on your pic on instagram :/ Its like your profile picture Rofl
(24-10-2012, 10:44 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-10-2012, 10:35 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't get it. Lol

Theres a picture of a sign thats says "bellend" on your pic on instagram :/ Its like your profile picture Rofl

Ohhh hahah yeah, completely forgot about that lol. But yeah, that's me !
I thought you must of forgotten or something haha made me lol!
So it's just like Facebook then?
(24-10-2012, 11:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]So it's just like Facebook then?

Yeah but you don't have to read
" like this or I will ra*e your family " Every two mins
And i dont think you can put status's its all picture orientated Smile
ivy_fern ...... I like to take pictures of my rabbit ninja
I'm wingnutz2, some pikey little swine had already taken wingnutz. I don't put stuff up very often, but when I do, its usually pics of the car, or sunrises I see while at work, etc. Big Grin
I see it through facebook anyway lol. I'm not on there though, dont take pics often anymore tbh.
I ain't a fan of instagram find all pix look the same
I really like IG. It's like my photo journal from the last 2 years...
(25-10-2012, 09:03 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]ivy_fern ...... I like to take pictures of my rabbit ninja

There definately should be some form of sexual inueddoe there but I can't think of one. Not on form today Sad
Oh dear Niall, you not feeling well mate? lol
(25-10-2012, 09:53 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-10-2012, 09:03 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]ivy_fern ...... I like to take pictures of my rabbit ninja

There definately should be some form of sexual inueddoe there but I can't think of one. Not on form today Sad

Oh Niall! I am dissapoint....

*inYOUReddoe
JJ0063, funnily enough Smile
the_colonel1
Smile
Matt1690 mainly pictures of cars, illegal substances and then what I eat due to illegal substances haha.

Also use it just to change colours and stuff haha
mine is nufc4frosty. i use the same user name for pretty much everything so i dont forget it Smile