306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Nur Motorsport carbon supercharged Fatboy dimma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As ive been giving Noel a hand with his dimma i thought I might as well post how its going.
The car being "Transformed" was owned by Ash before Noel and had a fair amount done to it
[Image: 203_china_1.jpg]
Engine:- Low boost Lynx supercharger kit with C30/94 Rotrex supercharger
- Air conditionain retained and working
- Electric power steering pump
- Gripper plate LSD
- Jetex Exhaust with Decat
 - Bespoke 2.5" decat to silencer to remove std 2" bottleneck.
- Rolling roaded at T&R in Nov 2009 at 236.1bhp and Nov 2010 at 236.2bhp!
Suspension:- Eibach -30mm springs- Roller bearing front wishbones
- Strut Brace- Bilstein Sprintline Shocks (B8)
- 21mm Torsion Bars
- Solid Rear Beam Mounts
- Hybrid antiroll bar
Brakes/wheels:- Renaultsport Brembo monoblock 4 pot callipers - 310mm HISpec rotors

So work began attacking first the interior. Out came all the carpets, door cards, rear seats, front seats and rear door cards.
We then fitted a safety devices cage with door bars. After this will removed the sunroof and cut the roof off,while the grinder
was out we also took the rear quaters off and the front wings.
Noel being a weight freak then got the complete dimma kit and roof made in carbon he even got the slam panel made from kevlar
but this still wasn't enough for Noel so he got the guys to make COMPLETE carbon doors. While keeping it in theme of light weight
he then binned the leccy windows and mirrors for manual type then ordered some lexan windows.
Then once again Noel out did himself decided on a complete carbon kevlar bonnet and boot. Leaving us where we are now........
Picture time

[Image: Passenger.jpg]
[Image: Door.jpg]
[Image: Fitteddoor.jpg]
[Image: Bonnet.jpg]
[Image: Boot.jpg]
[Image: Rearquater.jpg]
[Image: Engine.jpg]
[Image: Dimma.jpg]
This is posted via mobile so please forgive my mistakes
That looks the tits bud!! I'll bet that was cheap ha ha
Next up was to save further weight by ripping the Abs out and the aircon unit
[Image: Strip.jpg]
[Image: Clean.jpg]
Which was then followed by custom top mounts to aid with the extra track
[Image: Topmounts-1.jpg]
I then noticed that the gear stick still had a standard throw and wobble so.....
[Image: Oldnew.jpg]
Upgrade to a nice compbrake and pugracing gear rods. At this point we then went and ordered
B.a.d 3 way coliover suspension kit with 650lbs springs this includes helper springs
Pas relocation kit
30mm adjusting bumpsteer kit
30mm roll center kit
Powersteering pump and
Some sexy ass light ass 8.5wide wheels

Thats all for now :-):-):-):-) will keep you posted

(24-10-2012, 09:16 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]That looks the tits bud!! I'll bet that was cheap ha ha

Haha nope
Doors £1000
Bonnet £500
Boot £450
Roof ????
Window kit £250
Plus all the other bits

The two carbon doors built weigh less than a single built door!!!!!!
Hopefully she will bee around 940k when complete
Looks awesome, what an epic build!!
Simply blows everything on this site out of the water! Properly awesome project, would love to see the complete car in the metal...
Also i forgot to mention the rear end is 30mm wider each end than a standard dimma.
So this is the Nur Fatboy lol
Wow... O.o

Will be watching this with great interest, really impressive stuff so far.
How far is it going regarding the carbon? Reminds me if the streamline carbon 106 which the exterior shell pretty much became carbon fibre.Seen this over in the 6 site but non paying member so not able to comment. Cracking work
Wow, awesome project! will be keeping an eye on this one!!
want this
Pretty epic with all the carbon. Wouldnt of gone for the dimma myself, bit i can really respect the time and effort that jas gone in to this so far Big Grin
Carbon wise thats it for now lol. This car is really going to be a "what we can do car" you wont find another maxi/dimma wide arch 306 like it. Apart from the back being 60mm wider the front arch will come lower down to get rid of the massive gap which the standard kit has, also the front bumper is set further back to get rid of the bumper lip so its flush with the lights and grill :cool therefore giving the car a more flush look.
How are dimma wheels spaced out so far at the back? Not just spacers surely?
Mental, awesome....but.....why?? lmao
(25-10-2012, 06:20 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]How are dimma wheels spaced out so far at the back? Not just spacers surely?

Combination of a longer stub axle and a block spacer behind the the abs plate and hub. Then also some nice offset wheels to finished it off

(25-10-2012, 06:20 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Mental, awesome....but.....why?? lmao

Read two posts up lol
So much carbon! This is so coolSmile
liking this a lot was talking to nur about a carbon bonnet for my rallye just not sure what it would look like on a red rallye.
Looks absolutely mental! Loving it! Needs more pictures Tongue
Love this car so much. Weren't NUR putting a cossie lump in it?
(26-10-2012, 01:58 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Love this car so much. Weren't NUR putting a cossie lump in it?

Thats a different one. Was colin mcray old car. Thats in storage at the mo but it now had a lexus v8 instead.

(26-10-2012, 10:54 AM)chrisrallye Wrote: [ -> ]liking this a lot was talking to nur about a carbon bonnet for my rallye just not sure what it would look like on a red rallye.

Sweet trust me
Well may have to look in to getting one then.
(27-10-2012, 07:21 AM)chrisrallye Wrote: [ -> ]Well may have to look in to getting one then.
Group buy lol
Could be worth looking at to see if they would do a group buy.
This is my dream car!
dropped down to nur today and did a bit more work on the car. we made the inner arch a tad higher so that the wheels clear fine then we replaced the roof with a less flexy one

[Image: roof.jpg]
the the guy dropped off a prezzie :hyper
[Image: slampanel.jpg]
[Image: closeup.jpg]
kevlar slam panel :-):-):-)
now to fit it will be fun
Where did you get the body kit from?
will watch the project with interest but despise dimma kits,worst invention ever and shit looking
(02-11-2012, 08:10 PM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]will watch the project with interest but despise dimma kits,worst invention ever and shit looking

You bought a granny Polo, your opinion is invalid.
(02-11-2012, 08:40 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]You bought a granny Polo, your opinion is invalid.

what he said ^ lol
bullet proof slam panel ftw!
Pages: 1 2