306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Amsterdam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two of my mates are turning 20 and 21 next week, so to celebrate we have arranged a trip to, you guessed it, Amsterdam. Now I'm hoping for it to be a mental, insane, messy week. Obviously i want to see what the city has to offer, the culture, history etc. However, I want it to mainly be a week of celebration.

From talking to a few people who have been, they have said it has been cleaned up a lot and is not how you would expect it to be. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I just want to get absolutely trolleyed and I do not give a SHIT what anyone thinks of me, I will be paying for a prostitute. It just has to be done.
If you were planning on getting baked all week, you cant. They are cracking right down on foreigners going over to get baked
Weed and shrooms. Life can't get much better.

also stay away from the prostitutes with blue lights in their window. They are men

and If I go again I'm f*cking the shit out of a prostitute just to say I have haha!
(23-10-2012, 09:56 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]If you were planning on getting baked all week, you cant. They are cracking right down on foreigners going over to get baked

Hmm... One of my mates went two weeks ago and the stories he told would have to disagree with that statement.

Go and enjoy yourself mate, because as Niall says they are cracking down on it soon.
(23-10-2012, 10:00 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-10-2012, 09:56 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]If you were planning on getting baked all week, you cant. They are cracking right down on foreigners going over to get baked

Hmm... One of my mates went two weeks ago and the stories he told would have to disagree with that statement.

Go and enjoy yourself mate, because as Niall says they are cracking down on it soon.

Fair enough. Im only going on what ive been told but ive not been so would probably believe your mate over me! if its true, im going Big Grin
306oc Amsterdam trip...
That rule that Niall is referring too isn't coming into action until te new year, but they have said it for the last 5 years. I'm going in march around my birthday.

Spend a week tripping balls
(23-10-2012, 10:06 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]306oc Amsterdam trip...

Did you say drive over there for a long weekend?

(23-10-2012, 10:07 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]That rule that Niall is referring too isn't coming into action until te new year, but they have said it for the last 5 years. I'm going in march around my birthday.

Spend a week tripping balls

Take it my invite is in the post yeah bitch?
(23-10-2012, 09:57 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]and If I go again I'm f*cking the shit out of a prostitute just to say I have haha!

That is my attitude f*cking LOL.

Awwww, they better not be cracking down, that's my one great fear!
I'm actually serious. I could out aside some cash...
My birthday is the 16th march. I plan to go for a week at least. Who's in?
im in mexico then Sad
Faggot. Fly back Wink
if you make it beginning of april, I'm game!
weren't we all going to magaluf? that was a good idea too!
You don't want to do a week 3/4 days you'll get bored
(23-10-2012, 10:20 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]if you make it beginning of april, I'm game!

f*ck it, maybe I will.

And jonny who can get bored with all the whores around?
never said that, i was just thinking of a piss up in a brewery

EDIT: wrong jonny lol
whores, whore WHORES I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have one at that start of the night so it is out of the way, then put in hard work for a chick in a bar and the finish the night off with one more Big Grin
Ha ha trust me I was in Amsterdam every 2 months for about 6 years many moons ago!! It gets boring
yeah, but, you're old. you're only entertained if countdown is on the telly! Tongue

a week id be game for, itd be epic! chasing unicorns, fighting leprechauns, riding rainbows...
Don't forget the Sex museum and the peep shows Big Grin
Amsterdam is an epic city, i've been 7 times . . (i think) . . .Confused

feel safer there than London to be quite honest . . . . . they keep threatening to make it members only for coffee shops and such, but it's like when the tobacco ban came in, i spoke to an owner and said "so do we have to roll pure now then?" . . .his answer "well my friend, how am i to know if you put a little tobacco in there if you don't tell me eh?" . . . .

goddamn love Hamsterjam . . Big Grin
Yep agreed mr cheese just gets a bit same same after a while
(24-10-2012, 09:41 AM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Yep agreed mr cheese just gets a bit same same after a while

well it does at our age mate . .Big Grin . . . .haven't been for a few years now . .
How much would it cost for a weekend there?
weitpass law is looking to be ditched anyhow as it's taking a toll on taxes and illegal street trading is on the up lol.

And i don't even blaze work that out lol
I was there last weekend

The whole city is small enough to walk around easily, museums and parks are great so don't forget to get a bit cultured while you're there. They're good 'day after' activities.

Also home to some of the world's best clubs, so scope out a decent night too. Try Melkweg, Studio80, Air, Supperclub ..etc

Everyone is pretty chill, but cars, motorbikes, trams and cyclists will kill you without remorse so keep your eyes open.

Also get a map, because every street looks the same.

If you're going to a coffee shop, get in and get out, there are better places to hang out.

Sounds like you're going to destroy it, so have fun.

No one parties harder than the dutch though, so good luck keeping up :p

(23-10-2012, 10:22 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]You don't want to do a week 3/4 days you'll get bored

This is totally true, nice a place as it is, its not going to entertain you for a week.
I went a couple of months ago with the missus, very nice place overall and I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of 'oooooaaaaaay lads on tour' dick head types around.

By chance there was one of Europe's biggest gay pride festivals on when we went so the whole city centre was like a huge street party - never seen so many Heineken stubbies every where. Great atmosphere though.

Rent a bike - but be careful, I never managed to figure out which f*cking roads are one way etc as the dutch seem to bomb it around every where lol

There's a really good shopping area called 'nine lanes' or something like that. google it i'm sure you will find out more.
I want to go for the whorage
Pages: 1 2