306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Right, might be coming back to the world of Pug soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a bit of random spam for a Thursday evening, but got my eye on a 205. Miss the old one quite a bit at times and feel like I need some veg back in my life...

Sooooooooo, anyone wanna buy a Bora? :p
Common sense woud suggest you'll get an mx5 next..... Tongue

I know how you feel though, I miss that 205 alot, would love to have it back or another one similar. Linky to the one your looking at?
Get this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-205-D-...2ec2abf9e5

Silly price but spec seems good..
(18-10-2012, 07:49 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Common sense woud suggest you'll get an mx5 next..... Tongue

I know how you feel though, I miss that 205 alot, would love to have it back or another one similar. Linky to the one your looking at?

Me, fit in an MX5, fo' reals?! :p
The 205's here.
"oh vag is the way forwards, oh there such good cars" yet they all come back to these shitty old pugs!
(18-10-2012, 07:53 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]"oh vag is the way forwards, oh there such good cars" yet they all come back to these shitty old pugs!

I never said that actualllllly. They're okay, but can't fiddle with anything. Touch wood has been reliable as hell but not as fun as a DT Smile
Convertible, of course you'd fit! Haha, just have to drive looking over the windscreen lol

Both them 205's look decent actually....
(18-10-2012, 07:55 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Convertible, of course you'd fit! Haha, just have to drive looking over the windscreen lol

Both them 205's look decent actually....

Don't you dare buy the one I want or there'll be trouble...
Forward planning for PPC next year with this too Wink
Lol and here I am considering another Dutton. It's gonna be like we've all gone back in time.
Info and pictures on the bora?
You won't want it Kent, wrong engine. Tongue

Funny how everyone returns to the pugs eventually!
(18-10-2012, 09:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]You won't want it Kent, wrong engine. Tongue

Funny how everyone returns to the pugs eventually!

Tbh all engines are wrong engines. Ideally I think we'd all like something that's 1000bhp and does 1000mpg. But we ain't having that in a rush!
It's a 2 litre petrol....no bhp, no mpg.....lol.
Haha :p.
I wasn't joking btw....115bhp and 30mpg..... I hope they're either reliable or cheap to insure lol!
(18-10-2012, 10:38 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't joking btw....115bhp and 30mpg..... I hope they're either reliable or cheap to insure lol!

Sees about 35/40 mpg actually.
TBF, reliable engines.
If you want info on the Bora pm me ThumbsUp