306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: phase 1 dt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the police finally found my car thats been stolen going down to get it today hopefully theres not to much damage
Good news?
put some pics up of it when you get it home Smile
yea will do hopefully all is ok with it
Soooo how much we you want to sell if for? Lol
I'm sticking with my usual price if your selling it, and that is 27p half a twix bar and a reach around?
(18-10-2012, 12:29 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sticking with my usual price if your selling it, and that is 27p half a twix bar and a reach around?

sounds good Smile
Just been to see it only thing missing is my one car seat and cd player just waiting for police to check for prints i can have it back then but got to pay £150 recovery charge Sad
Your car gets nicked then the police, and at the end of the day lets face it have done f*ck all about it. Then has the cheak to bend you over once they found it
(18-10-2012, 06:56 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Your car gets nicked then the police, and at the end of the day lets face it have done f*ck all about it. Then has the cheak to bend you over once they found it

In all fairness, the money isnt going to them. Its going to the recovery company and if the thieving bastards are caught, the costs will be then recovered from them. Someones got to pay for it and why should if be all of us on our taxes!
(18-10-2012, 06:59 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2012, 06:56 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Your car gets nicked then the police, and at the end of the day lets face it have done f*ck all about it. Then has the cheak to bend you over once they found it

In all fairness, the money isnt going to them. Its going to the recovery company and if the thieving bastards are caught, the costs will be then recovered from them. Someones got to pay for it and why should if be all of us on our taxes!

MEH fair point but really £150? And its a bit of a piss take that they dont let you arrange your own recovery
(18-10-2012, 07:53 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2012, 06:59 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

MEH fair point but really £150? And its a bit of a piss take that they dont let you arrange your own recovery

£150 is reasonable considering it includes storage. Thats just what it costs. Most of what you pay for is the storage.
i dint think it was goin to be that much they only moved it 5miles.↲
Would of got it myself if they let me
(19-10-2012, 05:40 AM)Check30 Wrote: [ -> ]i dint think it was goin to be that much they only moved it 5miles.↲
Would of got it myself if they let me

This my point. If you want tp recove yourself a risk distroying evedence that should be your choice