306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Flat Earth Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously? Are there people living among us that are this stupid?

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

Just LOL. Can't think of anything sensible to say!

Quote:The Flat Earth Wiki:

Q: "What is underneath the Earth?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

Q: "What about satellites? How do they orbit the Earth?"

A: Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites cannot orbit the Earth. The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites. However, temporary space-flight is possible.

Q: "If you go directly south won't you eventually fall off the edge of the Earth?"

A: Yes, you will. In order to use this fact as proof you need to record a video of someone flying directly south around the world without falling off the edge. Furthermore you need to prove that your navigational equipment allows you to travel directly south without deviating.
I guees most of them never saw bumgardeners jump then... Or went to school...
Check out their forum.

There are a few threads on the Red Bull jump (can't spell that blokes name either)

They think it's a conspiracy.

"But there is footage from the pod showing the earth is clearly curved"

The response?

"bendy light causes that"

lol
Got to be a windup... surely?
Must be...

I mean that but about the earth resting on four elephants standing on the back of a giant turtle Is lifted straight from Pratchetts Discworld...
c.a.r.

[B' Wrote: [ -> ]
"bendy light causes

Would that be the technical term?
Perhaps they're just a very well organised group of trolls?
(18-10-2012, 11:37 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps they're just a very well organised group of trolls?

Maybe there the sticker trolls?!
Lol, bendy light. I suppose they think sound is bendy too?
Light is bendy....work gave me this really shit plastic torch and I can bend that!
How are these guys more stupid than Christians?

/trololol.
(18-10-2012, 11:36 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]
c.a.r.

[B' Wrote: [ -> ]
"bendy light causes

Would that be the technical term?

Mental retardation, a subtype of intellectual disability....
Light must be bendy though, otherwise when the sun rises at the end of my road how does it light up the whole of my bedroom without shining in, its cos the light is bendy.

:trollface:
Did you also know that your car is lighter than everyone elses dumdum due to the fact that white reflects light unlike dark colours. Wouldnt want to key a black car. Imagine all that bent light bursting out thats been absorbed over the years!

/dumdum logic

im so tempted to sign up and troll the shit out of their forum!
(18-10-2012, 11:44 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, bendy light. I suppose they think sound is bendy too?

Ofcourse it is, otherwise how would it get around corners...
Light is actually bendy when it experiences a large enough gravitational field. Just saying.

Oh and the pictures from stratos were exaggerated by the camera lens, you wouldn't see that degree of curvature normally.

But yeah, they'm perdy smart.