306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: K03 MBC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got any pics of a MBC fitted to a K03? I understand how they fit on a GT15 but can't quite work out where it would go on the K03.

Any help appreciated
no expenses spared...

[Image: A5mpp.png]
haha cheers for that ginge.. it's not quite the same on a K03 though, think the boost take off to the actuator is done through a banjo bolt
you got any pictures to where you have access to ??
Nothing useful i'm afraid.. but i know there's naff all room. Hopefully someone who's already done it can pop along with a decent pic Big Grin
Cut the metal pipe in two, then jubilee clip some hose around the 2 bits of metal pipe.
ginge191 Wrote:no expenses spared...

[Image: A5mpp.png]
that MBC is actually the wrong way round..

just sayin'
What he said ^^ Flip it so boost is pushing spring not how it is Smile
Cheers guys, What should i use to cut the pipe? Thinking about it won't it squash the pipe then give me effectively de-wastegate?
Just cut it with penknife or something, its only a tiny rubber hose....

Better still remove it at both ends and run two longer new hoses up to somewhere easier to adjust!
Ah ok, ruan said it was a metal pipe? I've already got some hosing which i should be able to use, I'll take a load of pics when i do it for anyone else wondering
If it's got a banjo bolt I assume it's a metal pipe?

I know the K14 uses a metal pipe, K03 might not - either way, just shove it someway between the two?
Okay mate, it was difficult to see so not sure if it's a metal or rubber pipe, I'll see if i can get some decent pictures then that should tell me
rubber pipe will be black and bendy, metal pipe will be metallic looking and not bendy Tongue
mark_airey Wrote:rubber pipe will be black and bendy, metal pipe will be metallic looking and not bendy Tongue

Unless it's all oily because i had a boost leak... in which case.. everythings black Tongue
Midnightclub Wrote:Unless it's all oily because i had a boost leak... in which case.. everythings black Tongue

The bendy rule still applies though Big Grin
I could do with pictures of this too.
I'll be setting one of these up on a K14 soon. How easy is the pipe to access from underneath? Also what is the diameter, if anyone knows. Thanks.
Jonny81191 Wrote:I could do with pictures of this too.

No you couldn't, man up Tongue
for the GT15, i just cut the pipe half way roughly, then pushed 2 fual line connector barbs in, then a few feet of blue silicone pipe up to near the top mount.

oh and i think its 5mm internal diameter, as the 6mm barbs i used were tight as f*ck..
mark_airey Wrote:
Jonny81191 Wrote:I could do with pictures of this too.

No you couldn't, man up Tongue

get round to mine of an evening and help then!