306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Very sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well today is very sad day for me.

My trusty cherry red phase 1 dt (Nina) is coming of the road.

Bought a new 306 earlier this month as Nina is due Mot in November an really wanted to treat myself to a new car with less miles etc

But on the way to work seen a Leak from radiator so it seems she is coming of the road before original planned date at end of month (road tax purposes)

Gonna fix radiator with spare I have an then put her through Mot or break her. Undecided as yet

Its been emotional Nina thanks for the 40k miles
Pictures would help with this thread Big Grin pictures make all threads better lol

Before & after?
At work will post some when home
my missus thought i was sad when i broke my old XS and was sad about it but people do seem to get attached to these little tin cans on wheels!
(16-10-2012, 04:04 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Pictures would help with this thread Big Grin pictures make all threads better lol

Before & after?

Noty all threads are better with pics.......The one about Samass's 'private' peircing for a start! Confused Tongue

Back on topic, it's like losing a girlfriend/dog isn't it. Sad Miss my Golf, looking all sorry for itself with no front legs, rear beam, bumpers etc. Undecided
(16-10-2012, 06:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]it's like losing a girlfriend isn't it. Sad

you know this how? Tongue
I was gutted whwn i sold my last 6 well sad i know especial as i had a carbon copy sat on the drive cobsisting of 50% of the old ones parts.

But on the up side i think the mrs took it worse than me lol