306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 heko deflectors price drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a set of 2 team heko wind deflectors for a 5 door phase 3. We're on my car for about 3 weeks but I prefer the look without them. Looking for 20 posted. Can text pics due to not being able to upload them
Why post things like this when im skint!?!?! Sad
Bump!!
Still for sale, would take 20 posted and a deeper grommet Smile

Dewiper grommet even
If you've still got these when I'm paid at the end of the month, I'll take them. Smile

Although I've only got 1 dewiper grommet, and it's plugging the hole in my rear window! lol
Bump 20 posted
I'm still interested, but also still skint. Get paid next Wednesday. Big Grin
If they're still here you can buy them Tongue
That's fair enough mate, if someone else comes along with the money for you before next Wednesday, don't hang on to them for me, I'm watching a set on eBay anyway. Big Grin
Would you take £15 posted? I can pay you today.
I have a brand new heko set 5dr right here. Literally opened then out under bed
(23-10-2012, 03:56 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]I have a brand new heko set 5dr right here. Literally opened then out under bed

Is that also with rear door deflectors?
Only fronts,
(23-10-2012, 04:15 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Only fronts,

What you looking for?
(23-10-2012, 04:12 PM)vento85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that also with rear door deflectors?

Hecko dont do rears for a 5 door any more IIRC
I'm after a 3dr heko set
(23-10-2012, 03:56 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]I have a brand new heko set 5dr right here. Literally opened then out under bed

How much you want for these?
Iv got one dec Big Grin
How much?
Wow hijacked thread much? 20 posted for my actual 3 door hekos
Better than starting loads of new ones Smile
(23-10-2012, 08:12 PM)aaron_one Wrote: [ -> ]Wow hijacked thread much? 20 posted for my actual 3 door hekos

Are they 3 or 5 door ? Op says 5 this one says 3 lol
(23-10-2012, 09:01 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-10-2012, 08:12 PM)aaron_one Wrote: [ -> ]Wow hijacked thread much? 20 posted for my actual 3 door hekos

Are they 3 or 5 door ? Op says 5 this one says 3 lol

I was about to ask the same thing, as i need ones for a 5dr.
(23-10-2012, 08:56 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Better than starting loads of new ones Smile

Not really because it makes a sale harder for me if everyone is like 'oo pick me i have some!'

Right i have a pair of 5 door team heko wind deflectors complete with clips, i want 20 posted for them
I said 3 door because people keep hijacking lol and it gets confusing but rest assured they are FIVE DOOR Smile
I wasnt just going to sell my ones mate. Was purely posting then up incase a second person expressed interest. Seemed a bit pointless having 2 threads for the same items. But hey ho Smile

glwts.
No worries haha cheers
BUMP 20 POSTED
Bumpety bump
Pm me your PayPal, I'll try and send the money today. Hopefully my bank will be nice and let me do it. Wink
If not, I can PayPal you at lunch time
Pages: 1 2